BDSM with readily available furniture / exercise equipment

Has anyone put together a multipurpose "Play Room" with furnishings that easily adapt to BDSM activities but can still pass muster with an unknowing visitor? I have a 12yo at home so I have to be careful what is out and in the open in the house and garage with him and his friends running around.

I have an "Ultimate Sex Swing Stand" that I used to assemble and disassemble as needed but it was always a hassle to do so. I was at a neighbors garage sale poking around and came across some gravity inversion boots for $5 and now I leave it up all the time with the boots hanging from triangle bar.

I'm ordered an adjustable bench and bench press rack and I'm considering a portable back traction device or Stamina Inline Traction Control System both of which easily look like they belong in a room for workouts.

Any ideas would be appreciated
ceiling swing, take down swing n hang a flower pot from

step ladder please, don't need ta fall form using a chair when taking swing off of eyelet
professional heavy duty massage table
strong enough for heavy bondage rigging underneath
cover with table cloth and use for snacks when family and friends are present

teeter inversion table
can be used for therapeutic purpose when family and friends are present
and more when they are not

chin up bar in doorway
use set screws to secure

heavy gym equipment is adaptable

a small wheeling travel bag filled with chains/ropes/cuffs/clips
easily hidden in closet
can be used with bed/sofa/chair/ottoman

can't hide chains?
zip ties
cut/tear long strips of sheets for blindfolds/gags/bondage
can be thrown away later
be sure to keep blunt scissors available
The humiliation game is something that terribly embarrasses you, but doing so excites you. And as you get excited it gives you more shame, as you can youtube downloader to see some examples. Then you get excited and everything becomes a chain reaction, "he explains.
Has anyone put together a multipurpose "Play Room" with furnishings that easily adapt to BDSM activities but can still pass muster with an unknowing visitor? I have a 12yo at home so I have to be careful what is out and in the open in the house and garage with him and his friends running around.

I have an "Ultimate Sex Swing Stand" that I used to assemble and disassemble as needed but it was always a hassle to do so. I was at a neighbors garage sale poking around and came across some gravity inversion boots for $5 and now I leave it up all the time with the boots hanging from triangle bar.

I'm ordered an adjustable bench and bench press rack and I'm considering a portable back traction device or Stamina Inline Traction Control System both of which easily look like they belong in a room for workouts.

Any ideas would be appreciated Originally Posted by Whispers
I've got inversion boos in a box in the attic I had forgotten about. I'll go get them when I finish this.

I built a swing stand from 2 x 4s, 2 x 6s, and a set of those sawhorse brackets rated for 4,000 lbs. I painted it back and I can put it together or take it down in 15 minutes. It resides bungee-corded to a two-wheeler in the garage when not in use. My brother n law asked what I was building and I told him a porch swing for the yard. Other than being black and red that's perfectly believable.

I built this thing from stuff I had around except for the brackets. I used two of those back belts delivery guys wear for the swing. I have had a couple of comfort complaints from ladies that have spent considerable time in it. There are all kinds of leather slings available but one woman that had nurses training suggests a patient sling, like what they use to move patients that are no longer ambulatory. Has anyone else already faced this decision? How sexy is a mesh padded u sling anyway?

Look at this.

https://www.jtc.lk/product/multi-pur...er-6-x-4-24ft/

There are others like it. Lowes or Home-D. Store 'em on the Garage wall. Have your mini-me do some home maintenance with ti, picture hanging, change l;lightbulbs etc.

Do some furniture shopping with an out of the box creative eye for other possibilities. A stout coffee table, a couch and chair set with comfortable padded curves . . .the previously mentioned hooks for hanging plants is a good idea too.

Whatever you do, please-PLEASE l;et us know here . . .and post pictures!