Would like some opinions.

Providers & Clients,

Do y’all think it’s a bad idea to not blur out your face in your photos?

Because of possible jealous wife’s or girlfriends of clients who come to see you?

Do y’all think it’s a better idea to not show your face in this business?

Please, leave your opinion I would luv to talk about this.

<3
My preference is to see your face. Use recent photos,and I would suggest finding a publication that is very recognizable and have your photos taken holding the publication. My preference is to have tasteful photo with a sexy undertone.
I prefer to see faces, although I do understand for security reasons why some don't.
Just remember, the internet is forever. You can always send an email with a face pic upon request, then your face is floating around in the public sector forever.

PS to Sunshine - you're very pretty, so no one is going to think you're hiding for any other reason than privacy and security.
My preference is to see your face. Use recent photos,and I would suggest finding a publication that is very recognizable and have your photos taken holding the publication. My preference is to have tasteful photo with a sexy undertone. Originally Posted by Fizley

Are you suggesting that my photos are not tasteful? Lol if so, I understand. I’ve never really been to a legit photo shoot yet.

& thank you for your opinion.
I prefer to see faces, although I do understand for security reasons why some don't. Originally Posted by raild@1964
I’ve always shown my face since I’ve been doing this. I’ve always been comfortable because even if women get jealous I’m bi sexual & still like women regardless but considering the security factor now idk i might take it into consideration.
Just remember, the internet is forever. You can always send an email with a face pic upon request, then your face is floating around in the public sector forever.

PS to Sunshine - you're very pretty, so no one is going to think you're hiding for any other reason than privacy and security. Originally Posted by Michelle ma Belle
Thank you so much. That was very sweet of you<33
I prefer to see faces, although I do understand for security reasons why some don't. Originally Posted by raild@1964
Same here........
Are you suggesting that my photos are not tasteful? Lol if so, I understand. I’ve never really been to a legit photo shoot yet.

& thank you for your opinion. Originally Posted by Sunshine Lovely
I think he was just meaning in general. The news paper thing shows that the pic is current.

Most guys say they like selfies as long as they can tell what you look like.
I think he was just meaning in general. The news paper thing shows that the pic is current.

Most guys say they like selfies as long as they can tell what you look like. Originally Posted by Michelle ma Belle
I feel as though it would be harder for me to get serious clients if I blurred out my face & take away some of the fun.
If I can't see a face I am not interested. I understand a need for discretion, but the blurry face pic is one I skip on by
If I can't see a face I am not interested. I understand a need for discretion, but the blurry face pic is one I skip on by Originally Posted by Blackfrogzombie
Understandable but providers safety is just as important as clients. Just how clients don’t like giving out certain information I feel is the same as some providers not wanting to show their face.
Its always nice to see someones face but if someone blurs there face that will not stop me from seeing her.
In today's world of non-existent privacy, 99% of the guys that are in hobby understand why, and have no prob with blurred faces in pics.
As mentioned above, there are security issues.
Providers & Clients,

Do y’all think it’s a better idea to not show your face in this business?

Please, leave your opinion I would luv to talk about this. Originally Posted by Sunshine Lovely
I guess there are two ways to look at this when asking ' is it a good idea for a girl to show her face?'

As a client yes, I want to see the face, body, pussy so please, show me everything! I'm like any guy, show us as much as you want! However do I think it is a good idea for a lady to do so? Well I can not answer that as I am not a lady but when asked this questions once by a lady starting out years ago if she should post her face I told her something along the lines of the following.

She needs to weigh the benefits of the earnings she may earn vs the risks of the face picture. The financial benefits of a WG's career can be short lived to 10 years maybe more in some cases. That money will get spent and be gone. However the face photo will not. Once up on the internet it is permanently there, all it takes is one guy to copy/save it. Once the girl leaves the business the picture remains a permanent footprint that will never go away. Sometimes pictures can come back to haunt a lady later in life.

I know of a case of a lady who a few years after leaving the business had an issue with CPS. Even though she had her website and profile pics gone guess who ended up with the picture? Yes, CPS. Fortunately it worked out for her in the end. ok, maybe a rare situation but shows the opposite end of the spectrum. Only a lady can decide the ' risk/reward' of posting her face on the internet. I can not. As a client by all means however I personally view the risks of a permanent photo to outweigh any short term financial gains.

To the OP; do what YOU feel is best and I wish you the best of luck however you decide.

On a tangential note and although I don't P6 much at home anymore and monger 90% abroad; I personally have seen many girls without face shots. If a girl has a good price, good reviews, a good reputation and offers the service that best suits my needs than I would see her. Why not.