Flynn thinks if you have been in the military ... you can lie to the FBI

• WTF
  • 01-22-2020, 02:18 PM
Hey bobbeemagee - didn't your attorney cite your extensive history as a Section 8 homebuilder in Houston in pleading for a reduced sentence when you were arrested for soliciting trannies?

Does that mean you think being a slum builder makes it ok for you to fuck trannies?
https://www.joemygod.com/2020/01/mic...for-probation/ Originally Posted by WTF
Ok, what's the big deal here? The underlying article certainly didn't say what you alluded to in your OP title, but that's not uncommon for you.

And it is common practice to request lenient sentencing based on military service and other contributing factors. Federal judges can take "history and characteristics" into account when sentencing.

Just more faux outrage.
  • WTF
  • 01-22-2020, 02:41 PM
I'm not outraged....I'm not suprised he is not pleading just like every guilty defendant. Like a little girl for mercy.

eccieliver I am laughing at Flynn, not trying to mischaracterize to SOB.

eccieliver (sic) I am laughing at Flynn, not trying to mischaracterize to (sic) SOB. Originally Posted by WTF
Re-read your thread title. It's an obvious mischaracterization of your link.

So you think anyone who serves in the military for over 3 decades is an SOB?
  • WTF
  • 01-22-2020, 03:19 PM
Re-read your thread title. It's an obvious mischaracterization of your link.

So you think anyone who serves in the military for over 3 decades is an SOB? Originally Posted by lustylad
If they argue for the overthrow of a Muslim dictator in Turkey one year and the next year they take money from the bastards government and then turn around and try and get the mastermind of the overthrow killed....I'd argue Flynn should be shot.

But to answer your question...that is why I think him a SOB.
https://www.joemygod.com/2020/01/mic...for-probation/ Originally Posted by WTF

i thinck u should throw yourself at the mercy of the Mod squad to change your handle to Joe.My.God and use this as your avatar ..

ugly hat .. butt it looks good on u ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phagxOal7_A

BAHHAHAHAAAAAA
Great response, Pedsy. Seems consistent with all of your nonsensical blithering.

If yous say so...
https://www.joemygod.com/2020/01/mic...for-probation/ Originally Posted by WTF(dickhead)
you're a fucking loser WTF

Great response, Pedsy. Seems consistent with all of your nonsensical blithering.

If yous say so... Originally Posted by HoeHummer

Pedsy. is that a Canada thing or just another ref to forbidden topics .. or both?

#10 - Topics regarding children, and certain images depicting children are not material for an adult-themed board. You must be at least 18 years of age to register and participate here, and along those lines, our subject matter is to surround individuals of the proper age range. Any mention or reference to underage sex is strictly forbidden and may result in loss of your posting privileges.

check your PM's

If yous say so... Originally Posted by HoeHummer(Assup)
Seems consistent with all of your nonsensical blithering.

• WTF
  • 01-22-2020, 04:42 PM
you're a fucking loser WTF
Originally Posted by Hotrod511
And you're a cocksucker with Trumps dick stuck up your ass.

^^^ This is what you post when you’ve been bitchslapped in your on thread.
And you're a cocksucker with Trumps dick stuck up your ass.

. Originally Posted by WTF

i rate this post a 4 ..

#4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.

• WTF
  • 01-22-2020, 05:21 PM
^^^ This is what you post when you’ve been bitchslapped in your on thread. Originally Posted by bambino
Bitched slaooed?

I answered nonsense with nonsense.

Flynn argued to overthrow the Muslim Dictator by folks associated with the secular military ....and less than a year later he wrote an oped for our country to turn over the man behind the attempted coup.

You care to comment on that traitorous turn about or do you just want to keep talking nonsense?

Flynn wanted to overthrow this Muslim asshole....and after taking a few bucks from this fuck....her changes sides.

Fortunately Judge Sullivan knows about this asshole Flynn and throws the book at him....no matter how much Flynn tries to hide behind his service.