All you old white Trump lovers....he is looking to cut your Medicare!

• WTF
  • 01-22-2020, 05:10 PM
You’re old and white. And a libtard. The Dems want to take away your Medicare completely you dumbass.
  • WTF
  • 01-22-2020, 05:24 PM
You’re old and white. And a libtard. The Dems want to take away your Medicare completely you dumbass. Originally Posted by bambino
I don't give a fuck. I'm not on that shit.

LexusLover and the like are the one's who'll be fucked!

As far as I'm concerned, after 80 Medicare should drop you. You should have to buy private insurance!
As far as I'm concerned, after 80 Medicare should drop you. You should have to buy private insurance! Originally Posted by WTF
The libtards want to abolish private insurance too, didn't you hear? Try to keep up!
I don't give a fuck. I'm not on that shit.

LexusLover and the like are the one's who'll be fucked!

As far as I'm concerned, after 80 Medicare should drop you. You should have to buy private insurance! Originally Posted by WTF
Plus you are a racist who happens to be a Mexican!
Well, Obama stole a half a trillion dollars from it to prop up Obamacare. Were you upset about that? And for what? So premiums become unaffordable for anyone who doesn't qualify for a subsidy? Many people lost their healthcare plans because it was not Obamacare compliant? Many of them saw their premiums skyrocket as a result. Many people were hoping to retire but can't now due to not being able to afford their premiums on a $5000 deductible plan.

There were about 30 million (high estimate but Obama's own numbers) "uninsured" people before Obamacare, many of which were Medicaid eligible if they wanted to get on that system. Obamacare put many of these people on Medicaid, but took credit for "Obamacare" being the solution.

Why did we destroy the insurance industry to "cover" 30 million people but still have about that same number uninsured in 2016 when DJT took office? Why wouldn't we just subsidize the 30 million people who had no insurance (minus the Medicaid eligible people)?

Obamacare sucks!
Well, Obama stole a half a trillion dollars from it to prop up Obamacare. Were you upset about that? And for what? So premiums become unaffordable for anyone who doesn't qualify for a subsidy? Many people lost their healthcare plans because it was not Obamacare compliant? Many of them saw their premiums skyrocket as a result. Many people were hoping to retire but can't now due to not being able to afford their premiums on a $5000 deductible plan.

There were about 30 million (high estimate but Obama's own numbers) "uninsured" people before Obamacare, many of which were Medicaid eligible if they wanted to get on that system. Obamacare put many of these people on Medicaid, but took credit for "Obamacare" being the solution.

Why did we destroy the insurance industry to "cover" 30 million people but still have about that same number uninsured in 2016 when DJT took office? Why wouldn't we just subsidize the 30 million people who had no insurance (minus the Medicaid eligible people)?

Obamacare sucks! Originally Posted by orallvr69
Well said. If the ACA is so great, why do half of the Dem candidates want to get rid of it!!!!!
Well said. If the ACA is so great, why do half of the Dem candidates want to get rid of it!!!!! Originally Posted by bambino

the answer is obvious. they intended for it to fail. they wrote it to fail. their plan was perfect. Obama destroys private insurance by causing it to collapse under ACA then the savior Hillary saves the day! only one problem ...

BAHHAHAHAHAAAA
  • WTF
  • 01-23-2020, 07:52 AM
The libtards want to abolish private insurance too, didn't you hear? Try to keep up! Originally Posted by lustylad
Yes...what idiots.

But the subject is Trump lying about never cutting poor LexusLovers Medicare

Try and keep up junior.
  • WTF
  • 01-23-2020, 07:55 AM
Plus you are a racist who happens to be a Mexican! Originally Posted by friendly fred
I love Mexicans as much as you love trafficked Asian hookers!
The "specials" are again the issue you know the basement dweller s who never worked or will never
Old WHITE Trumpers.... so you are a racist.
  • oeb11
  • 01-23-2020, 08:17 AM
As are all the Fascist DPST's - racist Plantation politics.
is he going to give us a pill and send us on our lonely way?