The Whistleblowhard was scheming to frame Trump in 2017!

This wasn’t a spontaneous thing, it’s been planned for a couple years. Schiff is a scumbag liar.

https://www.realclearinvestigations....mp_121701.html
its why hes a pencil neck.
What a bunch of bullshit. Not a single named source plus they waited till now to disclose the information?

Pure trumpy bullshit.
Sources close to my investigation reveal bina as a pegging enthusiast.

real clear answers

[FONT="Arial"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Blue"]What a bunch of bullshit. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
One of Munchy's many thoughtful, intellectual, fact-based responses to DOCUMENTS proving A FACT ... in the tradition of the DimWit Loons claiming to be "proving" their allegations of Non-Impeachable activities by a President of the United States. It does explain why the DimWits don't want him to testify!
Did I stutter?
What fact are you referring to? What document?

The link below shows a basic problem with the story. He ignored information already available. This article has nothing but unlikely conversations. If these "sources" had reported these conversations, trump would have said something. Somebody in the trump white house would have said something.

This is your kind of story. Aimed at trumpys, written by trumpys, no links to the germane facts, and pushed on by morons.

Plus a typical post by you. You post your opinions as facts.

Bullshit I said and bullshit I meant. Come back when you have real proof.

"CBS News has reviewed documents that show the anonymous whistleblower reached out to the intelligence community watchdog on October 8 to clarify the nature of his or her contact with Democratic majority staff of the House Intelligence Committee before the complaint was filed.

The whistleblower acknowledged reaching out to the committee, but claimed that nothing substantial was discussed and that the staff member directed them to go through official channels, according to the "Memorandum of Investigative Activity," provided to House and Senate Intelligence Committee leadership by intelligence community inspector general (ICIG) Michael Atkinson. The form is dated October 18 and documents the October 8 outreach by the whistleblower.According to the document, the whistleblower reported to the ICIG investigator that the committee staffer advised: "'Do it right, hire a lawyer, and contact the ICIG.' So that is what the COMPLAINANT did. At the time, COMPLAINANT did not even know what the ICIG was."

The [B]whistleblower felt that "ased on getting guidance on a procedural question, and that no substance of the actual disclosure was discussed, COMPLAINANT did not feel, based on the way the form question was worded, that it was necessary to check that box."

"That box" refers to the whistleblower disclosure form, which requires a detailed accounting of who is aware of the complaint. The box for "Congress or congressional committee(s)" was left blank by the whistleblower.On October 2, the New York Times first reported that House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff had "learned about the outlines" of the whistleblower's concerns before the complaint was submitted to the ICIG, citing a spokesman, as well as current and former American officials.

Patrick Boland, spokesman for Schiff, said in a statement at the time: "Consistent with the Committee's longstanding procedures, Committee staff appropriately advised the whistleblower to contact an Inspector General and to seek legal counsel. At no point did the Committee review or receive the complaint in advance."

The whistleblower, who spoke by telephone with the ICIG's office on October 8, addressed "news reports and questions regarding how the Office of the Inspector General of the Intelligence Community (ICIG) Hotline forms were completed."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-i...documents-say/

One of Munchy's many thoughtful, intellectual, fact-based responses to DOCUMENTS proving A FACT ... in the tradition of the DimWit Loons claiming to be "proving" their allegations of Non-Impeachable activities by a President of the United States. It does explain why the DimWits don't want him to testify! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Sources close to my investigation reveal bina as a pegging enthusiast.

real clear answers

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
You’re a stupid drunk. At least you admit it. No sources needed.
Did I stutter?

Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
I suspect you have a speech impediment...hence the basis of your explosive outbursts accompanied by typically poor grammatical elements and disjointed sentence structure.
I suspect you have a speech impediment...hence the basis of your explosive outbursts accompanied by typically poor grammatical elements and disjointed sentence structure. Originally Posted by friendly fred
He’s a drunk too.
And there it is. The "I have no valid response" statement complete with no examples to prove a nonexistent point.

Go 'head and trot on out of here.
I suspect you have a speech impediment...hence the basis of your explosive outbursts accompanied by typically poor grammatical elements and disjointed sentence structure. Originally Posted by friendly fred
the "whistleblower" was late to the party then, since the emails were in 2017
What a bunch of bullshit. Not a single named source plus they waited till now to disclose the information?

Pure trumpy bullshit.
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman

interesting isn't it that when the msm reports using "unnamed sources" yous and yer ilk yell like banshees that it's absolute fact of Trump's guilt?

BAHHAHAAA
As well as the "Go with what you know (when you know nothing else)" statement.
You keep using your drinking response. It's easy and you can say it without thinking. It's your "one size fits all XXXXL blow hards" fall-back.
He’s a drunk too. Originally Posted by bambino
A couple of things.

What's interesting is you like to twist things. This isn't from the MSN.
Another thing is that I seldom, if at all, quote the MSM.

The article has multiple disingenuous statements, incorrectly reiterates talking points, uses numerous un-named sources that claim they heard intelligence officers plotting the downfall of the sitting president while surrounded by hundreds of trained observers, and also claims those overheard comments were reported but ignored till now.
You believe what you want to. I'm skeptical of any story with no facts and "un-named sources" supplying all information. All this supplied just now, by the lying liars, with all the issues I've listed.
I'm not going to go over this point by point.

Because there is no point in doing that. I've supplied links that debunk claims you've made multiple times. It doesn't even slow you down. That's what you and your ilk do.
You have your own capitulation statement.

"If you say so" acknowledges you have no real response.

interesting isn't it that when the msm reports using "unnamed sources" yous and yer ilk yell like banshees that it's absolute fact of Trump's guilt?

BAHHAHAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
realclearfakenews

LOLLING at the hardest working man in Wal Marts!