Do yall really think

No one can see your posts on our reviews? Ya'll are seriously pathetic to blatantly lie somewhere a lady cannot respond and defend herself. I just gained access to ECCIE this past weekend, so tell me again how I am offering BBFS and Greek to someone on a site I just gained access too and have never received a single message from? Also curious why on earth I would offer services clearly listed as NO's on my website?

"If it fits"
LOL in your wet dreams buddy.

Very interesting how this pops up right after I get approval for this website again, yet the reviews have been listed for weeks. I finally get access to the site again and these negative comments are posted. Sounds like people wanting to ruin my reputation, make themselves feel special, or whatever yet again for who knows what reason.

The NCNS/BAD TCB narrative finally dies down and here we go with another one.

Houstonastros - never fucking seen you or communicated with you. Prove it.

Tgf? No idea who you even are? You are not in my contacts and we have never communicated. Prove it.

Just like hunteradventurer acting as if I used to have these things on my menu and messaging me that he's disappointed in the limitations - this has never changed for anyone.

Just because some asshole I probably denied or NCNS is upset and wants to say some shit, doesn't mean it is true.
I’m not going to get in a spit fight with you. I’m a different person now
Everyone will play nice.
And I do not repeat myself.
I’m not going to get in a spit fight with you. I’m a different person now Originally Posted by Htownastros1962
I have always preferred the ladies that don't spit as well.
I have always preferred the ladies that don't spit as well. Originally Posted by MarcellusWalluz
On that note:
What's the difference between one that spits, one that swallows and one that blows bubbles?

One likes you, one loves you, and the other is just showing off.
You're a different person from 2 days ago? That's scary.
By the way, stay safe ladies & gents:

HoustonAstros1962 is dwn2clown from OH
He is BANNED from oh2 with multiple handles.

He was DUMB ENOUGH to send me an email trying to see me again this morning, AFTER posting all this BS the past few days on this site.

I got an email saying he had seen me 7 months ago and to contact him via text. When I plugged the number into my notes, none other than dwn2clown came up.

He has been BANNED on multiple handles on OH2.

Very surprised ECCIE hasn't banned him yet considering the numerous alerts on him on all sites PUBLICLY. Plugging in his username on these Houston forums here on ECCIE and a quick scroll through threads shows fellow hobbyists/providers that are tired of his BS. Stalking and harassing women, bullying, I mean just a looney tune.

Makes perfect sense now why he is attacking my reviews/posts considering we got into some spat on the other site months ago. I have been racking my brain and searching the OH boards and comments as to why we got into it.

I'm going to repost this to make sure the ladies of this site are aware also.
Yes we did do bare at the Scottish inn on Washington and I 10 I still have your phone number saved in my emails form you the number is 254-633-2172 . You drove a small 4 door grayish car . Lie your way out of this.
I actually do not have a gray or grayish car. It's very bright and on the complete opposite end of the color scale actually. Also, that is all listed & public information babe. My number has been the same for over a year now as well as my vehicle. Even the one prior would definitely not have been confused with gray.

I also do not share personal info via email and only contact through these sites which many of these ECCIE members can attest to since I have referred all of them back to the sites for verification/sending a follow up email. So I highly doubt you pulled this from your emails.

So let's recap - half of this isn't even adding up & that number and location can be pulled from my past reviews and ads. Remind me again what does this prove? That you can read? Congratulations.

I loved the confidence though.
Here’s a copy of the email. Why did you respond if you never seen me before. Why do you lie? I never said anything bad about you. You are absolutely beautiful but you will do bbfs for a tip

Staff edit, personal communication removed - UC
Here's the screenshot of the official version that I posted in an alert HOURS before this elsewhere.

This is embarrassing....

Staff edit personal communication removed - UC
Like I said yeah I would love to raw dog you again I’m not denying that. I don’t see the problem. You sure are thirsty, trolling for cock everywhere , everyday now . You used to be so innocent and desirable but now your posting all over giving pussy to anyone with a little money and raw dog for an extra tip. I’ve had 2 guys pm me saying that they hit it raw too but don’t want any part of this conversation.
OK,
Closing this.
Infractions being awarded.