Time to Vent!!!!

I am not a newbie, ive seen Providers venting on here and it not go so well, but i am oppinionated, inteligant, and YET still a lday, so here it goes.

Lets start w last week, i get a call, agree to meet, show up on time and the little old guy cant get an erection. Steps away to the bathroom vanity. The first time i thought nothing of it. Little blue pill time.

The second time he breaks away from the session I happen to be laying where I can see what he's doing. I am a little unnerved to see him w a hyperdermic needle shooting something into his penis. WTF? ok, so i ask what was that. Not wanting to just take the donation and run.

Still trying to be skeptical, while really freaked out. He tells me trimax. It helps w erections, i agree after he explains and i see the rx bottle and that he has it on ice. Just thought id put it out there for ladies who may not have experienced this.

It would have been nice to have it explained prior, as i could taste it in my mouth, and im wondering if im just going to pass out now or what? Pretty scary, but Yes it is just for erection, i came home and looked it up.

Then today im to meet a "gentleman" around 11 He will txt to confirm exact time by 10 as to when his meeting is done. Ok 10 rolls around and nadda. i text him. He explains his meeting was moved and he had to go to work. So essentially he was going to NCNS me.

He later txt me a change of plan again lets meet. Says he's at greenspoint. OK i get in the shower, shave, makeup, the whole nine yards, prepare for greek, like 45 mins getting ready. Then i get to the notel skeptical to get the room bc they are not free.

I text him to ask where he is, he says hes at the gas station, so I still have no idea if he's real or what. So i say f it. He then sends me a txt to hurry w the rm # as he's in his truck HOT w no AC.

Are You joking me? First You NCNS, then STILL arent where we agreed to meet 45 mins later, and now You want to put Your hot sweaty nasty balls where? UHHHMMM i dont think so.

So not a Happy Camper, moral of the story not all $$ is good money, and im just not going to go there.
Now you know how the guys feel when we get NCNS'ed.
It's wrong on either end.
I'm even more angry that Obama cut our defense budget by 34 Billion.
  • Trey
  • 05-13-2010, 12:49 PM
I'm even more angry that Obama cut our defense budget by 34 Billion. Originally Posted by i_love_blonde_girls
this must have been the guy with musty balls trying to kill your thread
this must have been the guy with musty balls trying to kill your thread Originally Posted by trey
LMAO, they have killed more than just threads. Obama must have just taken his pen out and scratched that out all by himself and let everyone know to live with it.

Sorry Sub , there are asssholes on both side of the fence.
wtf is inteligant?
wtf is inteligant? Originally Posted by the2101
I was going to say that myself but somehow decided to hold back. For a change.
I was going to say that myself but somehow decided to hold back. Originally Posted by tikkler33
A new-and welcome-trend?
Probably just a moment of weakness.
Some people come off as rude and/or selfish, others thoughtless and/or astoundingly impatient, and some just totally misunderstand or are misunderstood. My sympathy, Cilla. Lately I've had some unhappy experiences, too, but that's another thread.

Regarding injections for erections, I have to wonder what his doctor told him, or if he listened. Doesn't work for at least 20% of men, and for gosh darn sakes he should have experimented with it previously and well before coming to you, or attempting to come with you. The area of injection should be held for five minutes, and erection may not occur for 10-30 minutes, a large chunk of time on a short date. Taking a second shot within such a short period of time is a HUGE no no, and just asking for adverse effects, like a skipped heartbeat or the painful "if your erection lasts for more than 4 hours call your physician" scenario. I can't believe he was trying to sneak it in the bathroom!

A simply lovely fellow I know experimented at home and bruised himself, and repeated injections can leave scarring. While the actual shot is surprisingly painless for most men, some experience a "transient, dull ache" at the base of the penis, probably completely overshadowed by an energetic round of playing doctor.

Another gentleman suggested that I learn how to give such injections as part of foreplay, especially since I have the right costume anyway. That's taking my Naughty Nurse Fancy role just a wee bit too seriously.

Fancy, of all the things I can think of that I would like for you to do to me, sticking a needle in my most sensitive areas ain't one of them!
Some poor soul imagines you're worth stabbing himself in the dick ... and you're the one who's bitching? The other mutt risks heat stroke for his time in your sunshine, and you're begrudging him sweaty balls? Why choose the nasty option when you can show a little milk of human kindness while walking him to the shower? Not that hard, is it?

Maybe you're in the wrong business? I was all in on your side when the fellow hit you harder than you wanted to be hit a few months ago, that was unnecessary roughness, but it sounds like these 2 hardlegs you're bellyaching about were just trying to get through their day. Sorry, but no sympathy for you on this. The 2 dudes, yes; you, heck no.
thats why if i do an incall and i know they are driving a distance then im prepared to wash their balls with a warm washcloth then we are happy
thats why if i do an incall and i know they are driving a distance then im prepared to wash their balls with a warm washcloth then we are happy Originally Posted by Max Rax
Max, What do I get if I just drive around the loop a few times before seeing you?
No Golden Showers for me, but I do view a romp in the shower as "water sports." Oops, did I just drop the soap?