Tickled Pink

I made the jouney...It was a Long one and a Hard one. oooppppps That was my Dream. PM me for details. hehehe
A question that has been on my mind.....When they post a speed limit on a Yellow sign? Is that merely a suggestion or can you take that corner at any rate of speed you are comfortable with?
That would be merely a suggestion Pam! Remember the 1st rule of driving is "shiny side up".

Good to see you made it here!
Another question. Of all the "rest areas" I have stopped at. No one seems to be resting. Why is that? They all seem to be in a hurry. So Why dont we all just call it a "Hurry up and pee already area" ?
BB I have been unleashed. Lock the doors..LOL
It's good to see you posting on this board, Pam. I've been wondering about you.
I finally found everybody....Hello!!!!
ERICA!!!!!! Seriously..Was that u in the "Rest Area"? I think they ought to put some kind of heating system in there. My Hiney was almost turned int an Ice cube.
Hi Pam!!! I have yet to meet you but LOVE reading your tidbits!!
Look forward to more............ Have a great weekend!!
I do love to Tidbit...I usually Tidbit early in the morning. But sometimes....I tidbit late afternoon. Depends really on my mood. And my mood is telling me I think our Tidbits must meet and have some coffee.
hello, and welcome Pam..Yea your right as usual, about coffee. I think the three of us should meet for coffee. I'll supply the (fill in the blank)

check your pms

i WOULD LOVE THAT .....LOOK FORWARD
she will be back momentarily she is reading my pm,,nice avator SYDNEY
Welcome back Pam. It's great to see you posting again!!

Hmmm, now I'm under the infamous GRIPITRIPIT.
  • Randi
  • 01-22-2010, 02:25 PM
Oh lord it's that Pam chick!! There goes the neighborhood!!!
Now Now Randi...you and I both know a neighborhood is not complete without the Crazy Lady that lives on the corner with waaaay to many animals..Night gown tucked in her panties...Cig hangin out her mouth...Whisky class in her hand.. Talking to her new imaginary neighbor named Paco...And finishing the day singing a song (preferibly from the 70's) Nekkid on the front porch.