Checking provider status of Yasmin (lucky charms ad)

• AR FF
  • 02-05-2010, 03:57 AM
New to the forum, but I did try a search with negative results. Has anybody heard reviews or visited Yasmin, as seen in this ad:

http://littlerock.backpage.com/Femal...rms-28/1460305
I have never visited with her. However, she did have reviews posted on ASPD. From what I can tell, she is legit, but I know nothing about her skillz.
  • AR FF
  • 02-05-2010, 04:26 AM
That was a fast reply. You're either up late or just getting out of bed. Either way, thanks for a prompt reply. Hoping to hear a few more on her.
I have never visited with her. However, she did have reviews posted on ASPD. From what I can tell, she is legit, but I know nothing about her skillz. Originally Posted by Mac92451
The reviews I remember were less-than-stellar. Not a GFE (and to her credit, she was very upfront about that on the home page of her Yahoo group). Don't take this as gospel, since I'm about 37 minutes away from full blown Alzheimer's, but I recall basically her reviews said everything covered, no DATY and no kissing. I'm also remembering that the CBJ isn't anything to write home about, though it's probably marginally better than a date with Rosie Palms.

One discussion back on the AR Locker Room (I'm pretty sure) involved Yasmin's introducing a young lady she was introducing to the hobby; the general consensus was that the guys in the LR hoped that the girl wouldn't follow Yasmin's bad example and that she might develop into a better provider than Yasmin, however I think that's probably a forlorn hope.

Nice tatas if her pics don't lie, and a pretty face. Yasmin's on my secondary list of "non-GFE providers I'll book one session with just to see them nekkid in person". The "problem" being is that my primary list of "GFE providers I want to see before I die or retire" is so long now that I doubt I'll ever get to the secondary list (I doubt I'll get to see all the providers on my primary list, for that matter, unless I win a Powerball or Mega Millions jackpot).

Cheers,

bcg
  • AR FF
  • 02-05-2010, 04:38 AM
Very thorough and informative. Seems like I may be crossing one of my list. Thanks.
Very thorough and informative. Seems like I may be crossing one of my list. Thanks. Originally Posted by AR FF
She has been on and off the boards for too long not to have generated some good reviews if she had it in her. The half hour menu option should tell you something.My best guess is the hour is thirty minutes long too. There was a girl in Malvern awhile back I saw a couple times for 100$,and got a bargain.
She had a bogus pic on her ad and when I asked her what was up,she said Yasmin told her to do it.Not a class act and at 175$ you would better served to spend a little more with a proven provider and come away with a bargain.No need to take one for the team here, you probably wouldn't get on base. If she were a diamond in the rough somebody would have discovered it by now.
I am not sure if I get it right or not, experienced hobbyist please correct me!

I think this kind of topic should be discussed in the "Man's Lounge" Which is private to men only. It seems like to me not many of us are using this forum . I hardly see any thread, reply or post in "Man's Lounge" section. I think we should utilize it more often, like information on providers and discussion of the "Rest of the Story" . This just IMHO.
I am not sure if I get it right or not, experienced hobbyist please correct me!

I think this kind of topic should be discussed in the "Man's Lounge" Which is private to men only. It seems like to me not many of us are using this forum . I hardly see any thread, reply or post in "Man's Lounge" section. I think we should utilize it more often, like information on providers and discussion of the "Rest of the Story" . This just IMHO. Originally Posted by andy1628
I realize this isn't ASPD, and ASPD rules don't necessarily apply, but back there it was common to post ISOs and requests for information either in Coed Discussion or in "the Locker Room" (ASPD's "Man's Lounge"). It all depended on whether the guy making the request wanted to keep it "secret", or if he didn't mind if the whole world saw his request.

The thing is not all of us have Premium Access, and therefore not all of us can post an ISO in "Man's Lounge". I'm sure that AR FF posted here first because he's in that boat (along with me. ).

It'll be nice eventually to get PA and see what y'all are talking about in The Cool Kid's Room.

Cheers,

bcg
It'll be nice eventually to get PA and see what y'all are talking about in The Cool Kid's Room. Originally Posted by bluffcityguy

Like on ASPD, there's not much going on there BCG. And I'll bet when things do happen there, it will leak like a sieve just like on ASPD. The more things change the more they stay the same . . .

And back on topic --- there was more than one Yasmin posted about on the aspd. Unless I'm confused and the YasminDD which was in the Malvern area and this Yasmin are one in the same.
Like on ASPD, there's not much going on there BCG. And I'll bet when things do happen there, it will leak like a sieve just like on ASPD. The more things change the more they stay the same . . . Originally Posted by arklookn4lovn
I'd almost be disappointed if it weren't the same.

And back on topic --- there was more than one Yasmin posted about on the aspd. Unless I'm confused and the YasminDD which was in the Malvern area and this Yasmin are one in the same. Originally Posted by arklookn4lovn
I don't recall there being more than one, and I'm pretty sure these are one and the same; some of the things she posted in her Yahoo group led me to believe that. I could be wrong, though.

Both of them (if they are two and not one) have one thing in common, IIRC. Huge, uh, tracts of land...

Cheers,

bcg
  • scar
  • 02-05-2010, 12:22 PM
I called yasmin twice, i was stood up both time.First tme she called had a reason for not showing up and second time no call,no show.I called her twice went to voice mail both time.But her add does look great.
  • AR FF
  • 02-05-2010, 04:26 PM
Again, thanks for the info.

As far as posting, if a mod deems it necessary to move this to a more appropriate forum, my bad. I'm new, so still learnin' some stuff.
Like on ASPD, there's not much going on there BCG. And I'll bet when things do happen there, it will leak like a sieve just like on ASPD. The more things change the more they stay the same . . .

And back on topic --- there was more than one Yasmin posted about on the aspd. Unless I'm confused and the YasminDD which was in the Malvern area and this Yasmin are one in the same. Originally Posted by arklookn4lovn
I remember a YasminYas and a YasminDD.I am certain these are the same I had her on my radar for awhile.The new ad is an older and thinner version.
I remember her posting on ASPD. Don't recall any reviews, though. That's all I know.
I remember a YasminYas and a YasminDD.I am certain these are the same I had her on my radar for awhile.The new ad is an older and thinner version. Originally Posted by Lookin4
Thanks, Lookin. She made her first appearance during my hobby vacation and neither version made my radar, but I did have the recollection of the name. Wish we had archived more of the ASPD stuff for research purposes.