For the Guys: Is a provider attacking another provider a turn on or turn off?

One of my regulars and I were discussing this Friday and I realized I am just really curious about the response and to hear everyones thought processes on it... Before I post this though this is not directly related to any provider etc just a question for fun...

Guys when a provider attacks another provider is it a turn on , turn off or does it really matter?

Hope everyone had a safe weekend!!!

Kitten
It only matters to the WK'S who try to get in the good graces and can't allow grown girls to defend themselves on a silly whore board.. JOKING sorta..

But this is the very reason why I refuse and will not discuss anything about these boards when I am with a client..its suppose to be an escape from the real world and unfortunately there is to often..real life drama on these boards..

But conversely..for every guy that dislikes a provider for that reason.. there are those that appreciate an outspoken, blunt, and honest provider who isnt afraid to step outside the box and not hide behind the smoke and mirrors of this hobby and who isn't afraid to speak their mind and simply refuses to not be herself and call a spade and spade, right or wrong..
Only if they're nekkid, oiled-up, and in a moon-bounce with me.
Guys when a provider attacks another provider is it a turn on , turn off or does it really matter?

Kitten Originally Posted by kittendd
I probably need some clarification: if you're talking about a verbal attack on this board...it's a real turn off, at least to me. However, if you're talking about a physical attack, that's a matter of context. If the physical attack is a flat-out vicious fight, then no, that is NOT a turn on. If, however, the physical attack is staged as a erotic show, then, yes, it could be a turn on(especially if the two ladies in question grab me, strip me, and use me ).
  • sadie
  • 02-07-2010, 10:40 AM
Fighting with the ladies is my favorite past time. Especially with Shelby. I LOVE it when she calls me a slutty,selfish bitch.
Guys when a provider attacks another provider is it a turn on , turn off or does it really matter? Originally Posted by kittendd
Let's just say I've reconsidered my plans to get you, GND, and Lily together for my attempt to kill myself via orgasmic ecstasy.

More seriously... It doesn't really matter. It probably won't make me less likely to see the attacking provider or more likely to see the attacked, but it depends on the context.

If I know and like both providers, a feud between them would make me feel very bad. I'd try my best not to take sides.

Further affiant sayeth not.

Cheers,

bcg
Only if they're nekkid, oiled-up, and in a moon-bounce with me. Originally Posted by SofaKingFun
Took the words out of my keyboard!

H
Fighting with the ladies is my favorite past time. Especially with Shelby. I LOVE it when she calls me a slutty,selfish bitch. Originally Posted by sadie
ROTFLMAO! Sweet, Sweet Sadie. . . . us guys would get our butts kicked if we called you a sluty, selfish bitch.

And yes its a real turn-on if both are playing with me!
  • sadie
  • 02-07-2010, 12:46 PM
Yes BB..your asses would be kicked or better yet, permanently inflamed. Whats your pleasure baby love?
I for one do not find it beneficial to see bickering or fighting between any sides in the community. Nothing good can come out of it and hurts the cause.

However, it would be very interesting to be standing between Shelby and Sadie when one is calling the other selfish. I would love to be part of that.
  • MrGiz
  • 02-07-2010, 01:49 PM
Silly , Katty , Back-Stabbing , hissy fights online.... are a Huge TURN-OFF!!

However.... watching Sadie & Shelby get all tangled up with each other is an entirely different matter!
In fact....ya'll both be bitches.... now, cum and get me!

Giz
  • sadie
  • 02-07-2010, 01:53 PM
That would be a quick dispute "my little boy toys"...ain't nothing getting in the way of Sadie getting HERS!!

ps...BB and I are both out of wine and it's Sunday. If anyone has any pinot grigio in their fridge please, email me at sadieforplay@yahoo.com BB will let you do him with a strap on, and I will flash my tits.
  • jaxar
  • 02-07-2010, 01:54 PM
I agree with Magnus, the bickering and squabbling doesn't benefit anybody. However they can be quite humorous at times.
That would be a quick dispute "my little boy toys"...ain't nothing getting in the way of Sadie getting HERS!!

ps...BB and I are both out of wine and it's Sunday. If anyone has any pinot grigio in their fridge please, email me at sadieforplay@yahoo.com BB will let you do him with a strap on, and I will flash my tits. Originally Posted by sadie
I have plenty of wine! But can I take a picture when you flash your tits??
  • HSP
  • 02-07-2010, 06:22 PM
Now if there is some sort of competition with a judge involved sign me up please or if it involves a mat and bunch of oil then I am game otherwise ...

It will not be tolerated on the board. If people have issues with someone they either A.) keep their mouths shut or B.) handle like adults and try to resolve those issues OFF the board or just hate each other, I don't care. The board is here for EVERYONES benefit. We all have enough drama at home. I don't, and sure the majority don't, want to come here read about someones petty differences.

If people think they can post backhanded comments and try to be sly in putting someone down, forget about it. Those comments will go away too. I have deleted one thread and several posts already and will continue to do so.

I am not here to censor anyone but the board is not a personal playground for one hobbyist, one moderator or one provider. It is here for EVERYONE. I am glad each and everyone of you are part of the ECCIE community and honored to help play a small part in the board as a moderator. But we play like adults (for the most part ) so let's try to act adults on here.

HSP