How's everyone enjoying the snow?

How's everyone enjoying the snow today. The case of beer is open and starting the chili.
I am NOT enjoying it. I live on a rural mountain and was planning on visiting someone today. That plan may be off, depending on the roads later.

We live in the south, were this is not suppose to happen. All we have seen are inches of GLOBAL WARMING
How's everyone enjoying the snow today. The case of beer is open and starting the chili. Originally Posted by niceguy4u2010

Sadie and I are both out of Pinot Grigio AGAIN. She may show her tits for delivery. But its not as she suggested for me, forget the strap on thingy. (not my week and next week ain't lookin good either!!!!) I'm walking to the liquor store.

Niceguy, things are tough here. There's a few bottles of Dos Equis in the fridge I may resort to!
Even though I'm in Arkansas, I'm especially enjoying the snow in Washington D.C. That snow has basically shut down the whole town. Best thing to happen in D.C. in a long time.
We ain't seen nutin in Texarkana..
  • sadie
  • 02-08-2010, 08:58 AM
Nevermind
  • sadie
  • 02-08-2010, 09:00 AM
The case of beer is open and starting the chili. Originally Posted by niceguy4u2010

I hate you.
i love it but i hate it too i lost my snuggle partner (he had to go to work) early this morning and im out of wine... I am seriously considering a walk to the liquor store which is a few blocks away... and i have already started the crock pot with beef stew...
Announcing Arklookn's Wine Delivery and Massage Service.

We cater to the provider community. I can walk to the liquor store. Now if I only had an excuse good enough to get away from the wife long enough to make the deliveries!!
  • sadie
  • 02-08-2010, 11:00 AM
I double dare you to walk to the liquor in only flip flops and a snow bib. Then ask the teller if it makes your butt look big.
I double dare you to walk to the liquor in only flip flops and a snow bib. Then ask the teller if it makes your butt look big. Originally Posted by sadie
Thanks for being sensitive to my sense of fashion. I've found it was the color, not necessarily the style that might make my butt appear larger. And flip flops, like the color white are simply not appropriate until Easter.

However, as you are well aware, Pinot Grigio goes with anything, whether consumed from one of those plastic hotel cups, a wine glass or directly from the bottle.
  • Randi
  • 02-08-2010, 01:34 PM
Two words.. Naked snow angles!!! Ok 3 words
  • sadie
  • 02-08-2010, 02:24 PM
How many inches of snow do you think it would take to fully immerse your tatas Randi? Go on outside and see!! Pic please mam.
  • Randi
  • 02-08-2010, 02:36 PM
It's still snowing here..I'll wait til we get a bit more then give it a shot
Sadie, you gona warm em back up when I'm done?
  • sadie
  • 02-08-2010, 02:50 PM
Sadie, you gona warm em back up when I'm done? Originally Posted by Randi

I would be honored to warm you up in more ways than one.