Activities: FBExperience,BBJ,CIM,Mish/Doggie,Nuru
Hair Length and Color: soft, to shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: C MM(?) cups, Good looking, ~5'3" smooth skin
Recommendation: Yes
Nice finish. Good job
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2947212

Quite the opposite from a review of her earlier this week, just saying. A lot of things don't match up.
Was her hair light or Datk?
I remember when I would go in with beer goggles. The lights added to the whole experience
Susan is easily 50+ years old
So, I saw "Susan" yesterday. Maybe I got a plus-up rather than a worse choice. The lady I saw had gorgeous 36Ds, a very nice body, and was not close to 50 ... probably mid-to-late 30s. I will say that I thought she told me a different name when she first walked it, but definitely said Susan later while we were fucking like rabbits. Regardless, I had a good experience with pretty much everything I wanted. I think you can identify these ladies by how they kiss. My Susan did DFK of sorts; not a lot of tongue, and pretty rough when she did. Was that your experience?
She might be older but looks darn good for their age.
Sometimes I wonder...are there really two groups of Mongers?

One group wants young, young, young, and service is a distant second.

The other group wants service, GFE, PSE, and looks are incidental.

I've always thought that a woman's beauty becomes greater the wetter I make her pussy, and the longer she thrusts back on my cock.

When she opens that door, no matter what she looks like, what I see is a lady that will soon spread her legs and offer an hour of sex. And sex is why I am there,...not to gaze at a beautiful face.

Susan's age? So what...I mean really? If she loves my cock inside of her, what else matters? And actually, if hittin' a milfy lady, I expect to learn something. Plus, it makes me feel like a boy toy, especially when she says come back soon.

Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in my post are mine and do not necessarily reflect the views or positions of
any other mongers or entities.
Susan's is going on vacation. Her last day is tomorrow
She is back in the lineup. Was thinking of going but went with option A.
Well said Texoma… I have fallen into both groups to be honest.
Susan always Aces her oral pop quiz
I could have a session about now and top off my year
to many promoters writing bullshit reviews and to many promotors making uplifting comments