Closing time?

I was thinking of heading to one this weekend, googled one at it said closed at 11 pm, thought they stayed open til 1 or 2 am?
I was thinking of heading to one this weekend, googled one at it said closed at 11 pm, thought they stayed open til 1 or 2 am? Originally Posted by slow_and_low
Do you have a telephone? If so, use it.
I was thinking of heading to one this weekend, googled one at it said closed at 11 pm, thought they stayed open til 1 or 2 am? Originally Posted by slow_and_low
I think that was all before the lockdowns. I haven稚 been to an amp in Dallas in years but given the legal environment there I can稚 see them staying open that late anymore.
Do you have a telephone? If so, use it. Originally Posted by LUSTPUPPET
If I buy your breakfast at IHOP would you fist my asshole while jerking me off? I have this thing where I love getting that while I知 on all fours on top of a table at IHOP eating pancakes. Pancakes make me squirt and it gets pretty bad while I知 getting fisted but I can bring you a poncho if you want.
If I buy your breakfast at IHOP would you fist my asshole while jerking me off? I have this thing where I love getting that while I知 on all fours on top of a table at IHOP eating pancakes. Pancakes make me squirt and it gets pretty bad while I知 getting fisted but I can bring you a poncho if you want. Originally Posted by Moguber2023
I think you are in the wrong forum....lol.
If I buy your breakfast at IHOP would you fist my asshole while jerking me off? I have this thing where I love getting that while I知 on all fours on top of a table at IHOP eating pancakes. Pancakes make me squirt and it gets pretty bad while I知 getting fisted but I can bring you a poncho if you want. Originally Posted by Moguber2023
Do you own fisting mitts?

NTXGUY and BIGBOB are the IHOP crew. They might be of service. I do not roll that way.
I think you are in the wrong forum....lol. Originally Posted by Motorboatn
yup