Indian Restaurant?

Looking for a good Indian restaurant.

Any recommendations?

Thanks,

K.
Coit and Hedgecoxe Plano...don't remember name. Not very fancy but good buffet.
Coit and Spring Creek Plano...Maharaja
I think it's pretty well conceded that the best one in Dallas, overall, is India Palace, at Preston and 635.

Passand Indian Restaurant out in Irving on Belt Line is underrated.

Roti Grill on McKinney is good, but not great. I'd say the same for Taj Mahal on N. Central near Park Ln.

I haven't personally been, but those whose palate I respect have said that Punjabi Dhaba in Richardson is good, but I never got that far north.
I think it's pretty well conceded that the best one in Dallas, overall, is India Palace, at Preston and 635. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
I definitely second that. India Palace is definitely one of the best in Dallas.
Thank you for the replies.

I'm going to give India Palace a try.

Since I have to drive from SW FW, it may be a couple of weeks before I have a chance.

K.
Star India ~ Arlington~ Park Row down from UTA. Nice Buffet. Love it!
I like India Palace and go there often. India West (Addison, near Belt Line & Montfort) and Clay Pit (Addison, Belt Line west of the Tollway) are good too.
Mayuri, in Las Colinas, is very good. i went there after a few Indian friends of mine told me about it. and it's a good bit closer to you than some others mentioned. and it's right on your way to you know where!

http://www.dallasobserver.com/locati...urant-1217476/

JPdM
Being someone having Indian roots, I wld definitely recommend a new restaurant in Richardson - Bombay Chopsticks off Coit and Campbell and another restaurant in Irving called Amruth. Hit it up, you will not regret!!!!
There is a really good one in Rockwall of Horizion by the Hobby Lobby
It really depends on what you're looking for. For the run of the mill buffet without being too spicy I'm sure India Palace will work for you as they have a variety of different options for you to try. But if you're looking for something ala carte with a little more kick I prefer Saffron House in Addison or Taj Mahal off 75 and Royal.

Our Place in Irving near 635 and Macarthur also has a buffet and alot closer to you.
Thank you for the replies.

I'm going to give India Palace a try.

Since I have to drive from SW FW, it may be a couple of weeks before I have a chance.

K. Originally Posted by Kimchi
Have you been to Hadari's on Camp Bowie?
Also a fairly new one with great lunch buffet on S. Hulen south of I-20, can't remember the name but it is hidden in a shopping mall next to a Marine recruiting station...
Star India ~ Arlington~ Park Row down from UTA. Nice Buffet. Love it! Originally Posted by Reese Foster
So when you going to let me take ya there?
Thanks again for all the replies.

I've got quite a variety of locations to get me started.

I'll let you guys know where I go and how it was.

K.