URL / Website: Na
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Gulf Bank & North Freeway along 45 - address correction from OP - UC
Activities: LD, titty play, fiv, ++
Hair Length and Color: Dark black and past shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: A*** was small in height maybe 5'2 average build, not thin but noy fat. She had goo proportions. 36C with a bit of tummy and a solid feeling ass. She had great nips and (always a plus for me) and smelled good.
Recommendation: Yes
I'm not sure how to edit but for clarity, this is D Spot, 346-907-5847. 9003 North Fwy, Houston, TX 77037
Never seen more than 7 cars ever day or night weekends ever
Kind of strange no website either
  • sat45
  • 07-25-2022, 08:51 AM
Have not been at this place in a long time but if you're trying to guess the livelihood of the club by looking at it from the service Road you're not going to see that many cars they actually have more parking where it cannot be seen from 45 feeder road
Never seen more than 7 cars ever day or night weekends ever Originally Posted by Dub7Enjoyer
I went one Saturday night a couple of weeks ago and the parking lot was damn near full. More than likely it was because of a birthday party for one of the bartenders. About 20 girls were working that night as well.
If this place was not so far from me it would be my hangout. Everytime I go i kick myself for waiting so long between visits.
its always worth the drive!
drove by here again fri night all thru the front back and side of the parking lot 7 cars total at 11:37 pm whoever is writing the reviews must work at the club i dont buy any not 1 single review of this place and NO WEBSITE...........
drove by here again fri night all thru the front back and side of the parking lot 7 cars total at 11:37 pm whoever is writing the reviews must work at the club i dont buy any not 1 single review of this place and NO WEBSITE........... Originally Posted by Dub7Enjoyer
They don’t need to have a website if they don’t want one. And more than likely the reviews are legit.

Instead of worrying about how many cars are in the parking lot why don’t you just go inside the club? You never really know just by speculating.
You want me to go in now sounds suspicious to me even the hole in the wall clubs have websites
Frankly, back when I bounced, it was common for strip club staff to get dropped off, or carpool in. There's a zillion reasons for that. Thus, what was in the parking lot was 99% clients. Still the same at various clubs I'm familiar with nowadays.
The place is a hit and miss imo but had fun there enough times to keep it on the list. There are a couple other clubs in that general area (Fantasy, Diosa) and easy to check them all out in one go. Granted they are 3rd tier places but worth going in imo. I don’t know, I never paid attention, the number of cars or the web site. Like k62 said just go in and have fun.
You want me to go in now sounds suspicious to me even the hole in the wall clubs have websites Originally Posted by Dub7Enjoyer
Most of them have IG pages rather than websites. They use social media now.

Why would you think that going in a club that has 7 cars in the parking lot be suspicious? They do charge a 5 parking fee but it’s no cover during the day and $10 cover at night.

You should either go in the club and have a few beers(you might see something you may like) or stop complaining about it having 7 cars in the parking lot thinking nothing happens.
It's tought not to have a good time in this place. And you don't have to stay very long to boot.