Vegas in Houston?

Has anyone been here i was just looking for new stuff and came across this https://www.vegasgentlemenclub.com/
Givr it a try and let us know
The have a decent vip area but 150 last time I was there.
  • mes
  • 09-08-2022, 09:49 PM
Went about three years ago. Pasties. Not the best looking women.
have you been to polekatz? its great
VIP is kind of expensive 150 plus tax adds up to some weird 163 something. In the VIP anything goes like in most places, and negotiable down to 150 from my experience. One of my regulars is working there and does OTC.
  • cyhmk
  • 09-11-2022, 11:07 AM
I was in the area 3-4 months ago with about an hour to kill so I stopped to check it out. This was around 4PM on a Saturday so not exactly prime time. I was the only gringo in the place.

There looked to be about 8-10 dancers and the same amount of customers. All of the dancers except one were Latina and the music was mostly Latin rap. There were 2-3 decent looking ones sitting at the bar with customers. The bartender was the hottest babe in there but she didn't speak or understand a word of English. One of the floor managers had to translate my drink order to her.
An AA girl was dancing on the main stage but she was rail thin. A thick latin girl was sitting on a side stage texting on her phone. The AA girl approached me when she got off stage but she didn't float my boat. None of the other ladies approached me. I nursed my beer for about 30 minutes and left.