quiting little rock

I AM ON THE VERGE OF QUITTING
THE HOBBY ESPECIALLY IN LITTLE ROCK...
THANKS
Oh no! Please stay Miss Issabella!
disrespect is something I wish not to endure. But lately it seems alot more happening. Just doesn't sit well
I hear the guys in Northwest Arkansas are super nice!
disrespect is something I wish not to endure. But lately it seems alot more happening. Just doesn't sit well Originally Posted by Issabella Monroe
Sorry to hear of this, Issabella. I always hate to hear that some of us don't behave as gentlemen toward the ladies here.
Is it guys from eccie? OR bp? IS it ladies? If u dont mind me asking? U dont have to name names..just was wondering..as I have my own reasons for not working LR or NWA
I hate hearing that people have been so disrespectful to you that you would want to quit the hobby. Being treated like any less than the lady you are is absolutely unacceptable and no one deserves that. I hope that you end up staying because you always post good, thought-provoking threads and I'm sure there are plenty of sweet, respectful gentlemen here that would miss you. Whatever your decision, I wish you nothing but the best.
  • jer
  • 04-14-2017, 12:45 PM
Wouldn't blame you a bit for quitting the Rock. That place is an absolute shit hole. At least NWA is short travel to Tulsa, Kansas City, and Springfield should you get tired of the clientele here. Move up, establish a home base with some regulars who understand how a woman should be worshipped, and travel when needed/desired.