Hope Everyone Had A Great Easter!

Whether you celebrate Easter, Passover, or nothing at all, I hope everyone had a wonderful day! Although I personally don't observe the Easter holiday, I got my sweet baby an Easter basket and he had a blast finding his treat-filled eggs!

That is adorable!
How cute!! He's like a little boy instead of a cat. You can sure tell he's loved!

I had a great Easter. I treated my daughter and her fiancé to Ruth's Chris. Give me a steak over ham any day of the week. Yum!!
How cute!! He's like a little boy instead of a cat. You can sure tell he's loved!

I had a great Easter. I treated my daughter and her fiancé to Ruth's Chris. Give me a steak over ham any day of the week. Yum!! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll

Did you take Ed some sreak home?
Did you take Ed some sreak home? Originally Posted by WMJ4657
Yes, and Caribbean lobster.
Back for my daughter's first Easter, my mom (devout Catholic, so of course she observed the holiday) got my daughter a stuffed Easter bunny that was bigger than she (my daughter) was. My ex and I immediately dubbed it "Pooka", as an oblique reference to the movie Harvey (Elwood P. Dowd's invisible friend was identified as a pooka in the movie and play).

This Easter, I'd have loved to get my granddaughter a Pooka of her own, but her mom still has the original Pooka, which my granddaughter has duly "inherited", so there's no use duplicating it.

Since I no longer observe the holiday myself, Easter was just another relaxing Sunday at home, though I did cut loose enough to cook a favorite pot roast recipe because, why not? My granddaughter turns 1 year old on the 27th of this month, and I'm more focused on the birthday party which will be happening the weekend after.

Cheers,

bcg
Awww....Gucci looks so cute!
Thanks, everyone! I woke up this morning to plastic eggs and decorative grass scattered about the house, but it was worth it.