Having an Imaginal encounter.

Sue, had just got off the bus and was walking home when someone had approached her for a ride. She looked at the guy and thought awe it's raining why not? She gets into the truck, the guy was a bit older not bad looking just aged. He had the smell of a working man which Sue liked and found herself getting moist with desire, She had caught herself looking at the gentleman's cock and drooling. "What the hell is wrong with you Sue?" she thought!! But she was horney and it had been awhile. She kept having these sublime images of her sucking his cock, he eating her pussy and he fucking her doggystyle. "WTF?"
Sue thought, she had to get out of that truck the whole thing was mind blowing. Surely she was going to have to masterbate asap.!!! Finally after what seemed like forever they make to her house and the guy asked if he could use the bathroom and so Sue agreed. Sue, knew better but figured why not all he is going to do is use the bathroom. As he is relieving himself Sue takes off her shoes and was waiting for him to leave so she could take care of this orgasam she needed after all that imagination.
He, comes out the bathroom door with his dick in his hand and Sue was just staring like OMG!!! He walks over to her and grabs her chin and looks at her,"I seen how you were looking at me cock, now suck it"!!!!! At first Sue was shocked like he had been reading her mind!! She was about to decline but the moistness was back in full force and her pussy was throbbing!!. His cock looked so delicious so she did what she was told and started sucking his dick and it tasted so Good!!.
All she could do was allow him to pull her hair and stuff his cock down the back of her throat and all the while her pussy was dripping and throbbing for that first thrust. As she continued to deep throat his cock and suck his balls, nothing even matter at this moment but the sheer desire.
As he pulls back out of her mouth, he throws her on the bed on her stomach pulls that ass up, as he is slapping her ass he is putting on his cover. He doesn't say much and just pushing is maness inside her while holding her hair and listening to the sound of her desire being addressed. Sue wasn't expecting that but she was so wet and ready she just wanted him inside her. The first thrust was powerful and all the while he was pounding her pussy she was enjoying every minute. Then he stops and she thinks he must be done?,
but that wasn't the case he slaps her ass and brings it up just enough to be able to taste that sweet pussy while Sue continued to squirm and get wetter. He then throws her back on the bed and opens her legs up to see that pussy dripping ready to squirt out. Sue couldn't believe it this had been out of the blue type of shit but she was glad she did it. He got on top and pushed his cock into her pussy thrusting ass Sue could think was I'm going to cum. But then he would pull out and tease her and she was about to explode. He then with a last hard fuck he fucks her hard and all of a sudden Sue couldn't hold back any longer and starts to squirt everywhere!!!. Wtf!!! Shes yelling.
He says to her now that you are done are you ready to eat your dessert?
He takes his cover off and stuff his cock down her throat while he fucked her face for a few minutes, then releasing in her mouth. He was surprised that she let him do it and she swallowed.
What a surprise he thought. As he is getting dressed he says "that was fun I would like to do that again". Sue turn and says maybe you will..
Hot!! Well-written, Miss Issabella - something tells me that this is a fantasy of yours.
Very passionate - not surprising, coming from such a passionate lady!
Issabella

I've yet to meet you but I'm sold now! Very intriguing!