Good Golf Instructors

I'm looking for suggestions on a good golf instructor in Central Arkansas. They must be patient, as the only couple of times I have tried to drive a golf ball, the club never even made contact with the ball. Beginner is a bit of an understatement!
I'm an excellent instructor. I live on a course. Play pretty much every day. Unfortunately I'm in NWA. I'd be happy to give you a lesson next time you come this way.
i used to teach junior golf and also was an assistant golf professional for a year. message me and I am sure we can find some time to figure it out.
  • BK
  • 05-01-2017, 10:40 PM
i used to teach junior golf and also was an assistant golf professional for a year. message me and I am sure we can find some time to figure it out. Originally Posted by dcgjr73
Seriously? Damn those are impressive credentials. How many 4 ball tourneys have you won?
go to a golf range you can get help from a number of people that are professionals for a price as we do.
go to a golf range you can get help from a number of people that are professionals for a price as we do. Originally Posted by Issabella Monroe
If you have any recommendations on a specific instructor, you're more than welcome to PM me your suggestions.
  • BK
  • 05-05-2017, 01:27 PM
If you want serious instructions go to the PGA.com and find teaching pros. In the city of your choice. If you don't want to pay out a lot for them, plenty of us weekend golfers could give you bad free lessions. A teaching pro is the way to go if you're serious about taking it up.
If you want serious instructions go to the PGA.com and find teaching pros. In the city of your choice. If you don't want to pay out a lot for them, plenty of us weekend golfers could give you bad free lessions. A teaching pro is the way to go if you're serious about taking it up. Originally Posted by BK
PGA.com sounds like a great place to start. While I certainly don't plan on going pro, it will be nice to be able to do more than ride along and putt around.