I got in trouble

So how many woman actually get in trouble on here. someone is trying to get me kick off eccie...
apparently I am not eccie material. LMAO.. Oh well good run.. Thanksssss for everything
Sorry to hear that, Issabella. There are quite a few ladies that have gotten banned here. I've gotten banned myself before (long story). Since you are not banned, maybe it's not so bad, say if you just got a warning or points. I'm sure lots of people get those. I got a warning myself not that long ago. It happens.
Sorry to hear that, Issabella. There are quite a few ladies that have gotten banned here. I've gotten banned myself before (long story). Since you are not banned, maybe it's not so bad, say if you just got a warning or points. I'm sure lots of people get those. I got a warning myself not that long ago. It happens. Originally Posted by SpankyJ
Col. Hans Landa: You'll be shot for this!
Lt. Aldo Raine: Nah, I don't think so. More like chewed out. I've been chewed out before.
--Inglourious Basterds

IIRC, a lot of well respected people here have been banned for a period of time. Almost like it's a mark of distinction. I almost feel left out; I've never been pointed yet, much less banned.

Cheers,

bcg
Sounds like you're in need of a spanking...

But seriously, since you're not banned (as of this posting, anyways), it's nothing to worry about. I've got a couple infractions to my name - both well-deserved.
yes JDhog I do need a spanking papi!!!!
IM, don't let some jealous member run you off or discourage you babe!!