Dyke cunt face

Mystic who you like so far. Don’t worry the list will be long. Lmao
Kamala Harris
Corey Booker
Elizabeth Warren

All trash and No class
Whore
Rapist
Dyke cunt face and fake indian (1024 proofed)

Mystic who you like so far. Don’t worry the list will be long. Lmao Originally Posted by Dickey9090

ftfy!
Has Biden joined yet, and apologized for his past racial bullshit?
yep faux pocahontas made her announcement. how long will swhe last?
So far these 3 cunt face bitches don’t stand s chance. Big T will crush the commies
So far these 3 cunt face bitches don’t stand s chance. Big T will crush the commies Originally Posted by Dickey9090
right now its Biden, ( and he sucks). to early. Is Melania Cunt Face running?
They signed AOC's "Green Deal", which in actuality doesn't exist. 70 Dems supposedly. Can't find a list of them.
Looks like the Demtards total 8 losers so far.
And possibly a rep retired communist wants to be in the rep ticket.
Which one are you voting for Dickey?
YR ^^ party member for life (LOL) my bet is Booker , He should move to Venezuela he would be happier
Which one are you voting for Dickey? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Everybody here knows I’m a BIG T MAN
Everybody here knows I’m a BIG T MAN Originally Posted by Dickey9090
So what’s your point?

Name calling, racism and vulgarity? Which of these candidates are members of the communist party? Another of your ignorant lies.

I can’t wait to see who primaries Low T in 2020. Might even have to vote in the GOP primary again just to cancel your ass out!
So what’s your point?

Name calling, racism and vulgarity? Which of these candidates are members of the communist party? Another of your ignorant lies.

I can’t wait to see who primaries Low T in 2020. Might even have to vote in the GOP primary again just to cancel your ass out! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Your SXSW Communist ass got canceled in 2016
We the people voted Big T !!!

We won you lost. And your party is in shambles. Your SNAP came in so go to ALDI and buy some cereal n milk.

LMAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mt rushmore
Your SXSW Communist ass got canceled in 2016
We the people voted Big T !!!

We won you lost. And your party is in shambles. Your SNAP came in so go to ALDI and buy some cereal n milk.

LMAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mt rushmore Originally Posted by Dickey9090
What the actual fuck is a SXSW communist ass?

Last time I looked, Twitler had to declare a “natural emergency” because your side won so bigly.

Maybe you should buy a 2019 calendar, and take about 20% off the top of that attitude.