How Cynical It Is Of America To Name A State New Mexico

This is why I stand in solidarity with the Mexicans against the invaders. Steal their land and to add insult to injury and to mock them name a State New Mexico...what more evidence do we need of American hypocrisy. Vi Va La Mexico. Se si puede.

All yall can come over in my opinion. This is yalls land as KRS One says:

Why is it always about hating whitey with you?

The Indians have been given some very nice land throughout the Estados Unidos, and the name of New Mexico is an honorific celebrating Mexican history, many of whom trace considerable lineage to the indigenous people of the Americas.

Of course, anyone who hates the US, including myself, is free to leave.

There is no path forward for a multiracial society if it is going to be slavery and indentured servitude for the outgroup and privileges for the ingroup. It will cause resentment and hatred.
"Inhabited by Native Americans for many thousands of years before European exploration, it was colonized by the Spanish in 1598 as part of the Imperial Spanish viceroyalty of New Spain. In 1563, it was named Nuevo México after the Aztec Valley of Mexico by Spanish settlers, more than 250 years before the establishment and naming of the present-day country of Mexico; thus, the present-day state of New Mexico was not named after the country today known as Mexico." https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Los_Al...nal_Laboratory

Derp.
The Aztecs, Mayans, and multitud s of other Native American inhabitants probably not real happy with the Mexicans naming their Land Mexico.

I doubt there was one word of Spanish spoken south of the Rio Grande River before Cortez landed in the early 1500's.
And by the way, it's "Si se puede". Such solidarity!

Derp.
Why is it always about hating whitey with you?

The Indians have been given some very nice land throughout the Estados Unidos, and the name of New Mexico is an honorific celebrating Mexican history, many of whom trace considerable lineage to the indigenous people of the Americas.

Of course, anyone who hates the US, including myself, is free to leave.

There is no path forward for a multiracial society if it is going to be slavery and indentured servitude for the outgroup and privileges for the ingroup. It will cause resentment and hatred. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Why is it always about hating whitey with you, FF? And all other aces?

Enough already!

You don’t seem to consider how many members of these groups don’t consider you white,
  • oeb11
  • 02-16-2019, 10:03 AM
OP forgot to rant about Slavery Reparations!!!
Please contact AOC and have her add it to the Green New Deal!
OP forgot to rant about Slavery Reparations!!! Originally Posted by oeb11
Do you mean as a consequence of the Spaniards enslaving the people inhabiting the land now known as Mexico as well as the Western United States? I didn't "forget" the Native-American women the Spaniards raped and forced into sexual relationships as their "mistresses" here in the "New World"! I just didn't want to explode the minds of any delusional "Know-Nothings" who wish to marginalize and insult people of "No-Color" ... as opposed to "people of Color"!
  • oeb11
  • 02-16-2019, 11:31 AM
Thank you - LL
  • oeb11
  • 02-16-2019, 04:20 PM
No OP f/u?
Why is it always about hating whitey with you, FF? And all other aces?
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
They are only 4 ACES and if you held all 4 ACES...you would be a winner for the first time in your life!!
Do you mean as a consequence of the Spaniards enslaving the people inhabiting the land now known as Mexico as well as the Western United States? I didn't "forget" the Native-American women the Spaniards raped and forced into sexual relationships as their "mistresses" here in the "New World"! I just didn't want to explode the minds of any delusional "Know-Nothings" who wish to marginalize and insult people of "No-Color" ... as opposed to "people of Color"! Originally Posted by LexusLover

so does this mean Lizzie Warren is really Hispanic?

BAHHAAAAAAAA
This is why I stand in solidarity with the Mexicans against the invaders. Steal their land and to add insult to injury and to mock them name a State New Mexico...what more evidence do we need of American hypocrisy. Vi Va La Mexico. Se si puede.

All yall can come over in my opinion. This is yalls land as KRS One says:

Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
You lose again SC...
Time for you to work you MAGIC!!
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2503146
Maybe it's time you start a thread about getting reparations for all you useless BS you post...since you can't stop the comments on your ridiculous CRAP!!
Ah Yes, another brilliant post.
Please stop, us whites (or you think I am) are so convinced the black race is superior based on your hard hitting facts.
Please educated us with your superior knowledge so we may learn, the future is in your hands O wise one.
so does this mean Lizzie Warren is really Hispanic?

BAHHAAAAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
No, but it does mean that the illegal aliens invading our Southern border have more "Indian" blood in their veins than she does!