Police sources: New evidence suggest Jusse Smollett orchestrated attack.

This didn't pass the smell test from the beginning. He's a has been. Unreal.

heck out this story on CNN: https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/16/enter...ack/index.html
Wow this is unreal. This bulk has to stop. All lies smoke n mirrors
Wacky left commis
  • Trey
  • 02-16-2019, 07:39 PM
Yeah I knew his story was bs.
He needs better writers.. lol
Who first came up with the "MAGA HAT" thing.

That was the fuel that fed the frenzy in the Main Stream Media.
  • Trey
  • 02-16-2019, 08:02 PM
I thought it was them screaming MAGA COUNTRY lol.

That was the fuel that fed the frenzy in the Main Stream Media. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Im thinking about buying a MAGA hat and wearing it. You know kind of go "undercover" out in the open. It will be interesting to see what kind of reactions I get. Unlike most Trump supporters(not you Jackie) Im not scared to wear it. Im more interested in seeing the ladies reactions. Most right wing pussy aint very good. That's why all the right wingers are always getting caught in some sex scandal with a hooker or liberal ding bat.

That was the fuel that fed the frenzy in the Main Stream Media. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I thought it was them screaming MAGA COUNTRY lol. Originally Posted by Trey
apparently, no one. Smollett has denied that part of the story.

..... from the article

Smollett also refuted reports that said he told police the attackers wore "Make America Great Again" hats.

"I never said that," he told ABC's Robin Roberts. "I didn't need to add anything like that. They called me a f****t, they called me a n****r. There's no which way you cut it. I don't need some MAGA hat as the cherry on some racist sundae."

so .. i guess he has a fake sundae with a real racist cherry? but the racist cherry belongs to him. and filing a false report. but that's just a misdemeanor yeah?

BAHHAAAA
apparently, no one. Smollett has denied that part of the story.

..... from the article

Smollett also refuted reports that said he told police the attackers wore "Make America Great Again" hats.

"I never said that," he told ABC's Robin Roberts. "I didn't need to add anything like that. They called me a f****t, they called me a n****r. There's no which way you cut it. I don't need some MAGA hat as the cherry on some racist sundae."

so .. i guess he has a fake sundae with a real racist cherry? but the racist cherry belongs to him. and filing a false report. but that's just a misdemeanor yeah?

BAHHAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I wonder if its the same guys in MAGA hats that assaulted that Native American Vietnam Veteran that IB served with?
What horse shit!

Hook line and shrinker!
I wonder if its the same guys in MAGA hats that assaulted that Native American Vietnam Veteran that IB served with? Originally Posted by themystic
You don't know your stuff. The Native American in question was never in Vietnam, he was the one guilty of "assault" -- not the one "assaulted" -- and his only service to date was as a front man for dim-retard policies. He's wearing your party's uniform; not mine.

Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
+1
Yeah I knew his story was bs. Originally Posted by Trey
Not many stories from the left aren't...
I wonder if its the same guys in MAGA hats that assaulted that Native American Vietnam Veteran that IB served with? Originally Posted by themystic
In your world...yes
What horse shit!

Hook line and shrinker! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That is what we have come to expect from the left...glade you have now seen the light!!