Curious, why don't providers incall out of Mckinney?

I tasked myself with finding a full service provider within the city limits of McKinney. Maybe I did a poor job but I have found (0). Well 2 BP chicks in which one of those ladies caused a disturbance to the hobby force. Is Mckinney not considered a lucrative area? Is there an elevated LE presence? I would think with the LE presence in the Arlington area there wouldn't be many, but that place is like a gold mine. Thoughts?
There are plenty.
Just not on ECCIE right? I can't name one FS provider.
le isn't fond of providers even independents working within their city.
le isn't fond of providers even independents working within their city. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Makes sense, hell some residents even caused a ruckus over a Condom Sense moving in. Thanks for the feedback!
Understood! They don't want someone selling a condom OR using a condom in McKinney don't they Darkey?

Makes sense, hell some residents even caused a ruckus over a Condom Sense moving in. Thanks for the feedback! Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
I use to work out of there.
Loving Kayla use to work out of there as well, but again she isn't FS.

I might see if I can work from her place over winter break from time to time.

Maybe you guys can ask her if she would be ok with that, if she still has her place out there.

It's not set up as well for FS, but, I make it work. It's fun!
Sounds like fun!!!
Mckinney here also. Only one like mentioned is Loving Kayla and she us not FS. Live within a golf ball distance from her but like you I am wanting A full service provider in my town.
I will have a McKinney area incall starting in December.
Ah what about it's out in bum uck? And the cops sit on 16 year old girls? Yeah yeah we all know it's a thriving Metropolis. Lol. Go Skeeters!

Isn't it Craig's Ranch or some such? Can you say Urban sprawl? Ok. lets just leave it alone. However you make a good point. There has to be alot of BBW momma bears up there whose hubbies need servicing. Right?
Wait one of my bros jus told me its the Lions. Sorry Skeeters. No offense.Lol
thn, I'd happily see if I can work out an arrangement to work with you when you aren't able to work.

See if the two of us can make these northen fellas happy?

Or if you're down for doubles, double the fun?
I'm very down.
THN, TNT, I've never met either of you, but I would imagine you two make one hell of a combination!