Do providers ever give freebies?

I'm not talking about on a regular basis. But for instance if you have a customer that has given you a lot of business and it's his birthday.
They all do. You pay for their time and companionship, and anything else that happens is a choice between two consenting adults.
  • L.A.
  • 12-11-2015, 05:15 PM
Happened to me once.

To be honest I didn't really like it. I didn't know where I stood in our client\hobby relationship after that.
They all do. You pay for their time and companionship, and anything else that happens is a choice between two consenting adults. Originally Posted by trexxxs
Absolutely!!! I know for me I have booked 4 hours with a
Nice fun lady I know and we went to the gym and gun range
By the time we got back to my hotel and made out she had
Told me that she had forgot all about the appointment and
That the sex seem normal to her like a relationship.
To answer the OPs question: Yes, and never ask for or expect it. It is her gift to give.

Beware: It will definately mess with your big head when it happens.
Yep,with my atf's.
To answer the OPs question: Yes, and never ask for or expect it. It is her gift to give.

Beware: It will definately mess with your big head when it happens. Originally Posted by Invisible1
One of my
atf's told me her pussy was sore from fucking big cock's when I got to her incall,so she said I could have her ass for free !!!
Win fuckin Win for me !
One of my
atf's told me her pussy was sore from fucking big cock's when I got to her incall,so she said I could have her ass for free !!!
Win fuckin Win for me ! Originally Posted by moondoggiz69
Daaaaaaaaaamn!!!
  • 12-11-2015, 11:22 PM
One of my
Win fuckin Win for me ! Originally Posted by moondoggiz69
How is that a win?!? Lol
  • BLM69
  • 12-11-2015, 11:22 PM
My first cl hobby experience was with this big tits thick Italian chick back west, I gave her the rate fucked her really good, she would call me for dick after that, even had my first 3some with the Italian and her spinner Latina newbie friend for free.

She would date chicks and saw her at a local steak house one night when I was with my s.o. she smiled but I was a wreck eating fast after that. We became cool and would pick her up from her house. All this happened about 15 years ago when my cock was a stallion now it's just a pony lol.
  • Gbfsl
  • 12-12-2015, 05:12 AM
After becoming a "regular" i have had several off-the-clock sessions. But it is never a full time, never pay again arrangement. They will just say they don't want an envelope this time.
I try to be as fair as possible and try to run this as professional business but there have been times where I just royally messed up!! And I have given 2 or 3 freebies.
But of course from time to time if I am running late or have an issue I will always make the situation right if it's a discount, something special like a home cooked meal or dinner whatever it takes to rectify the situation.
A little responsibility and a knowledge goes a long way
There are two types.

There are freebies where she's making up for something -- a cancellation or two or three, or a bad day, or having had to rush a session for some reason, or .. whatever she feels she's done that's worth an hour of uncompensated time.

Then there are true freebies. Maybe it's because she likes you, or wants to thank you for something you did for her, or she wants to do something nice for your birthday or Christmas.

It happens. Very rarely, if ever, for some guys; more frequently for others, depending on how frequent a client they are and how well they're liked.

As has been previously noted, never expect one, ask for it, or even hint about it. Don't even tell her what you really want for Christmas. It's hers to offer and give, and, if it ever happens, the fact that the idea was hers alone can bring as much joy as the act itself.

Just my 1/50th of $1, and worth what you paid for it.
I spent 3 hours once (on my birthday)with one of my regulars and it was supposed to be a 1 hr appt. so i guess i got 2hrs for free but i felt bad so i gave a generous tip.
I got a couple of freebies a while back.. the Providers both said "Tran, let me give you some free advice"!

I don't specifically remember what the advice was, but I remember both ladies used the word "Dickwad"..

my thinking is the large majority of free sessions are for multi-repeat Hobbyists.. with that in mind, as a Hobbyist I wouldn't think of the session as "free", more like an applied discount on past visits.