Humping Slow Medium Fast Other? VOTE!

Okay ladies and gentalmen,

I just saw the movie Bridesmaids and was fascinated with the intro scene. Jon Hamm and Kristen Wiig are totally going at it in multiple positions. You know the scene. It's pretty funny, but a bummer in a way. She asks him to slow down, he does, she starts to get into it, but only for a few seconds because he speeds up again. She's not enjoying. Here's a link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKao7DHxUQE

I prefer slow mostly with a crescendo to a medium hard tempo.

How important is the right humping tempo for you? Is everyone way different? Vote or say something about now.
My personal feedback, most of the ladies I have discussed this with actually prefer starting off nice and slow for a while. Afterwards, they prefer it hard and fast to get them to the finale. But this is just what I heard.
Okay ladies and gentalmen,

I just saw the movie Bridesmaids and was fascinated with the intro scene. Jon Hamm and Kristen Wiig are totally going at it in multiple positions. You know the scene. It's pretty funny, but a bummer in a way. She asks him to slow down, he does, she starts to get into it, but only for a few seconds because he speeds up again. She's not enjoying. Here's a link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKao7DHxUQE

I prefer slow mostly with a crescendo to a medium hard tempo.

How important is the right humping tempo for you? Is everyone way different? Vote or say something about now. Originally Posted by awbenzik

That's funny...I had forgotten that scene...I think most like it slow and maybe some medium thrown in.
  • grean
  • 12-21-2015, 03:27 PM
See I like fast, but when I go fast I spirt and then she gets dressed. If I go slow, she stays naked and pretends to like it.
start off slow...speed up as desired. Sometimes a long slow hump is just want is needed...
Depends on the position...mish slow, sideways slow, lazy dog slow,.....doggy hard and fast, cowgirl(with me spreading her ass cheeks) hard and fast
I prefer a mix all three, just depends on the position and what they like.
I prefer more slow, but good contact, but a lot of providers seem to want jackhammering and use their hands to do so.
Are they just trying to make me finish quickly?
All 3. Variety is the spice of life
Its all about the feedback between us . . . physical and aural. Neither one of us are machines with just one setting
Its all about the feedback between us . . . physical and aural. Neither one of us are machines with just one setting Originally Posted by Halfbad
Good point! Your feedback wasn't halfbad! Oh, yes it was, lol!
And depends what mood you put me in to i may wanna take over the dick or ill let you pound the fuck out of me or you can fuck my ass but i do the picking
And depends what mood you put me in to i may wanna take over the dick or ill let you pound the fuck out of me or you can fuck my ass but i do the picking Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum
A woman who takes control, I like that!!
I don't care what sexual tempo other men enjoy.
In reference to the movie Bridesmaids intro scene, my curiosity was sparked from the way the guy was just not paying attention the her responses. I am forever developing my ability to tune into that tingling sensation she feels and follow it best I can without blowing my top too soon. You know what I'm talking about right? That wave that she catches, then you catch it in harmony with her and you try to surf it all the way to the shore line until the white caps are crashing in on the surf! That's what I shoot for.