Interesting trend I am finding in Dallas- Ladies do your research.

I noticed while browsing through the Other Reviews/Discusison-Dallas forum- there appears to be a great demand for guys interested in TS or Transexual providers. If that's what rocks a hobbyist boat so be it, BUT I noticed a lot of guys who are seeking Trannies are also seeing straight providers, probably without the provider even knowing the hobbyist has gay or bisexual tendencies. Sorry, but I am not going to be politically correct, if you were born with a X and Y chromosome or you have a penis- you are a man in my eyes- regardless if you buy man made boobs and wear lipstick and a wig.

To add fuel to the fire, there's well know hobbyist who pick up street walkers and in some cases engage in bbfs- which I find repulsive- and some of these hobbyist then schedule with established providers. Ladies if you value your health you might want to do some in depth screening and look at all of the guys reviews. I will try my best to avoid providers who knowingly or unknowingly have seen guys who see streetwalkers and/or Transexuals.
If only I wasn't on my phone to post an appropriate gif. Darkey, help a brother out. MJ laughing is appropriate here.

Hey OP, do you know how often you've been sucked off by a provider or had your dick in one that's seen a guy that's done something deplorable in your book? Nope, and you never will either. Simply because not everyone writes a review.

Enjoy your witch hunt, if there's a bitch hunt, we'll know where to come calling. Hope this drama pays off for you.

Edit: call out names, stop being a puss. Man up since you're such a stand up guy. Help the ladies out here.
My man!
If only I wasn't on my phone to post an appropriate gif. Darkey, help a brother out. MJ laughing is appropriate here.

Hey OP, do you know how often you've been sucked off by a provider or had your dick in one that's seen a guy that's done something deplorable in your book? Nope, and you never will either. Simply because not everyone writes a review.

Enjoy your witch hunt, if there's a bitch hunt, we'll know where to come calling. Hope this drama pays off for you.

Edit: call out names, stop being a puss. Man up since you're such a stand up guy. Help the ladies out here. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
Do you also know the status of HIV and STD rates if you compare rates of heterosexual men vs bisexual men? Why do you go to a local bar or for fun go on a dating site and tell lady that you are interested in her, but that you always like to see men, transexuals, and streetwalkers from time to time- doc you really think that will peak your interest?
As far as calling out names? Heck go to the forum and just take a look at the men drooling over pics of transexuals and fantasizing of how they want to suck a tranny cock- and yes I find it appalling and quite laughable because most of those men who are seeing trannies and are getting screwed by chicks with dicks think they are straight.
Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
I find it alarming that you take this as a joke- have you seen the HIV/AIDS number in the black community pal? A lot of those men contract HIV from engaging in "down low" activities by seeing trannies and other men and than bringing it home to their wives/girlfriends.
Brand new account, came up with this all on your own...
Nah bro. Don't have people do the work for you when you're getting slammed in other threads and looking idiotic. You're the one trying to be on your high horse implicating people, so stop being coy and man up. What are you afraid of?

Third post post and Natural's Law comes in to play. Keep on digging man, keep on digging.
Brand new account, came up with this all on your own... Originally Posted by Boltfan
As I mentioned in other threads- I have been lobbying for over 15 years- longtime on ASPD- and also a long time member of ECCIE- until my account was compromised earlier this year by my wife. I had to disable my old account for my own security and protection- so if you think I am some new troll you're sadly mistaken. For what is worth Boltfan- you and I have agreed on a lot of topics and seen some of the same ladies and if you knew my old handle you would know I am no fake.
Nah bro. Don't have people do the work for you when you're getting slammed in other threads and looking idiotic. You're the one trying to be on your high horse implicating people, so stop being coy and man up. What are you afraid of?

Third post post and Natural's Law comes in to play. Keep on digging man, keep on digging. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
First, I am not your bro- if you are too lazy to position your mouse and click on the Other Revew Forum and see the hobbyist going bonkers and drooling over the trannies than that's your problem. I am beginning to think you get turned on by tranny's. You have been the biggest drama queen on this board for many years- and along with Chung Tran - you are perhaps the most hated poster on this board.
I also have 4 pm's from providers saying thank you for the information- if I changed one providers view it was a victory, but have 4- so mission accomplished. This proves to me that there are a lot of undercover hobbyist on this site.
Oh shit OP up got me! My goal in life has been to be with every transsexual there is. I hope that one day you too with see eye to eye with me and we can rub dicks. I'll put a nice wig on you I promise.

How are you going to call someone lazy when you've done the work but won't even share the results? Too lazy to type usernames? Too afraid to get called out more by the people you're trying to spite? Which is it hot shot? Bro, bruh, brah, If you can't even back up what you're trying to say who's going to take you seriously?

As for being the most hated? Perfect! I'll be sure to let those that pm me with their laughs that they have to hate me, per your brilliant research. I'm not here for likes, son. Though, I do like being here when people post their logical ineptitudes.

edit: Look at you calling out someone for being a drama queen..
Oh shit OP up got me! My goal in life has been to be with every transsexual there is. I hope that one day you too with see eye to eye with me and we can rub dicks. I'll put a nice wig on you I promise.

How are you going to call someone lazy when you've done the work but won't even share the results? Too lazy to type usernames? Too afraid to get called out more by the people you're trying to spite? Which is it hot shot? Bro, bruh, brah, If you can't even back up what you're trying to say who's going to take you seriously?

As for being the most hated? Perfect! I'll be sure to let those that pm me with their laughs that they have to hate me, per your brilliant research. I'm not here for likes, son. Though, I do like being here when people post their logical ineptittudes. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
As I stated douchebag- if you go to the forum and look at the hobbyist commenting on Trannies- you will have your answer.
I know how you operate- you want me to point fingers and name handles because you love drama and you want to stir the ECCIE shit pot because all you care about is having personal agendas/vendattas- you have more drama than a damsel in distress.
You want me to name handles- how about FunInDFW likes trannies and likes to see straight ladies- are you happy now?
As I stated douchebag- if you go to the forum and look at the hobbyist commenting on Trannies- you will have your answer.
I know how you operate- you want me to point fingers and name handles because you love drama and you want to stir the ECCIE shit pot because all you care about is having personal agendas/vendattas- you have more drama than a damsel in distress.
You want me to name handles- how about FunInDFW likes trannies and likes to see straight ladies- are you happy now? Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
You poured all the ingredients in the pot and started stirring it, you just don't want to serve it up and have people see where this bitterness is coming from.

Thanks for trying to call me out, though. Score one for me, as it stands. I wonder how often my handle appears if someone were to go do what you're suggesting they do (since you're too much of a puss to do it yourself). If it doesn't, and you've since called me out, then it would only mean your information, and by extension you, aren't reliable and are only out to drag someone through the mud out of spite.

"boom"
I will try my best to avoid providers who knowingly or unknowingly have seen guys who see streetwalkers and/or Transexuals. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
I think you are jealous that I nailed a midget, and you haven't
Chung, I am jealous of that. Sincerely I am.