What's your taste?

In music at an incall?

I recently broke my cd player, and Kelly TNT provides a dope choice of CD's for me to play.

I'm about to buy a new CD player, and I'd totally dig it if some client's brought some new music to play on my new CD player.

In Kelly's room, she's got an IPod with some really good sex em up music, although I only recognize when Seal or Justin Timberlake comes on. LOL

Right now, I just ask the client's who's their favorite artist to listen to while doing dirty deeds, and put it on that station on pandora. Today, the client asked me what I like, and it was 90's alternative. A really good song came on that I knew all the words too...and yes, I gave a hummer, while humming all the words. I tried my best not to crack up. He was singing along as well. It was quite a moment.

What's your taste in music at an incall?

If I hear smooth jazz, I might have to throw one of my huge bras at you, or even a shoe. (converse or a flip flop, won't hurt too bad, I promise) Because really, I tried that for about a week at my sessions, and it got to be SOOOO ANNOYING, I'd rather even listen to Country Music. And even though I lived a significant portion of my teen years in a country town, I only had to suffer through Reba and Garth, whom I adore. That's about as country as I get...oh, and that dude from Where the Sidewalk Ends. Forgot his name, but I had that soundtrack. Rocked it hard. Ah, George Straight. Yeah, loved me some of that album.

So, no, no jazz for me.
For me music is a distraction. I know many girls use music to time an hour. They put together a combination of songs and when a certain song comes on she knows to pick up the pace.

I prefer to hear the moans, squishy sounds, and bodily functions over music.
I guess that is true. I don't. Our CD players don't play those things.

We have clocks on the walls.

And unfortunately we do have to keep to a schedule. There is more than one of us that work from our incall. We do schedule a good amount of time between clients to allow for showers and such. And we don't keep the music too loud. I don't think. Or else it would be a distraction for me as well. I'm so ADHD anyways.

But, you already know that.
I guess that is true. I don't. Our CD players don't play those things.

We have clocks on the walls.

And unfortunately we do have to keep to a schedule. There is more than one of us that work from our incall. We do schedule a good amount of time between clients to allow for showers and such. And we don't keep the music too loud. I don't think. Or else it would be a distraction for me as well. I'm so ADHD anyways.

But, you already know that. Originally Posted by tntangie
Very good thread Angie most know that I am a professional drummer and I am currently
On tour with a Jazz artist lol go figure but I have played all styles of music.
I have played for a variety of artists and if I was coming to see you I will just let you
Pick I have an iPod with everything on it so your choice I don't care if it's music or not.
But great thread Ms TNTAngie
I always try to remember to ask my friends what type of music they prefer and then I Bluetooth the genre from Pandora to my speaker. I find that having it play quietly in the back ground helps sets the mood. I always get complimented on my "hospitality".
Music is a must...Pandora: Marvin Gaye station works for me.

I really like blip.fm. The "DJ" format is a little hokey but it's a great way to discover new music or rediscover forgotten music. It's really easy to "blip" a playlist catering to a particular friends preference. 100% free and all streaming so no downloads.
I usually use Pandora and stream classic rock or blues
I default to Phil Collins pandora often times, when the client doesn't give me a station, but I think I'm gonna pick 90's alternative.

I've been listening to it all night, and I've got to say, it's pretty good.

At least until I get my new CD player with bluetooth or whatever I decide on.

I don't have a thing that i can put my phone into. If I did that, it would play a bunch of green day and melanie martinez, some rhi, and occasionally eminem.

Not sexy music at all.
At the risk of the big bra barrage, it's hard to beat Ella Fitzgerald.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeKLo10lwrI

Though I've had some of my most memorable encounters while Gregorian chants wafted softly in the air.
Those of us of a certain age can relate to Ravel's "Bolero."

I tend to lose track of any music being played after the first few minutes, but, if I had my druthers, I would probably choose some jazz piano or sax. I also occasionally rediscover how romantic Spanish-language love songs can be, and maybe some day I will go for that.
Music brings people together, so I find my sessions are more fun when I'm with a woman who knows and loves music. I'll listen to pretty much anything, but some of the harsher stuff is a real turn off.

Run Etta James through Pandora. I bet you'll get some great tunes out of that station. Van Morrison, too. Marvin Gaye is a safe bet for pretty much anyone. If you can't get your groove on to Marvin, there is something seriously wrong with you.
Am I the only one that still likes (or remembers) Barry White?
Just a little PSA.. "Rudolph the Rednosed Reindeer" is NOT a good song to get nasty to. I was trying to play some music to at least make it feel a little "Christmasy" but it just caused a bunch of giggling.

I usually asked my friends what they prefer and set that station on my pandora. If they don't have a preference, I choose my favorite, RnB.
Just a little PSA.. "Rudolph the Rednosed Reindeer" is NOT a good song to get nasty to. I was trying to play some music to at least make it feel a little "Christmasy" but it just caused a bunch of giggling.

I usually asked my friends what they prefer and set that station on my pandora. If they don't have a preference, I choose my favorite, RnB. Originally Posted by Reese Foster
Novel idea with the Christmas theme!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuWD-mSUtrU