What Provider Would You MOST Like...

To drink with?

Mine is THN. I think we'd fuck some shit up cause I've peeped that she's a "people watcher" and her wit is quick AF.
If I drank, I concur that thn would be a really good one. Berkliegh is another that would be fun as well.
Loving Kayla and Peach Pleasure, two great ladies to chat with.
Ashlynn Eden. I know she can hold her own and she's a great girl to hang out with!
Drinking with Aprill is a lot of fun.
Berkliegh is another that would be fun as well. Originally Posted by goofy11
+100 (from experience)

PiperPosh is great too, after the first dirty martini!

lol... Would like to enjoy drinks with MOST providers. Actually, everyone I've met so far I would happily take to dinner, drinking, a movie, or even breakfast!
Berkliegh for me! done it several times! just don't try to match her doing tequila shots!she will put you down!
To drink with?

Mine is THN. I think we'd fuck some shit up cause I've peeped that she's a "people watcher" and her wit is quick AF. Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj
Lets fuck some shit up. Lol
Lets fuck some shit up. Lol Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Already.
Nicole's cocks and stephanie1
Berk is the best drinking buddy around!
I'd like to get my drank on with Berkleigh too.
Sounds like a lizard lounge party. Get the corner on the balcony, keep out randoms, and people watch and talk about whatever
To drink with?

Mine is THN. I think we'd fuck some shit up cause I've peeped that she's a "people watcher" and her wit is quick AF. Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj
Let me tell you, from personal experience, that you are on the money with that observation.
Have had fun drinking with THN... would definitely do it again.

Would love to drink with TNT_Angie...