Duo partner? Suggestions?

I'm thinking a duo session day would be fun !! Ladies , who's up for it ?? Guys ... Who would you like to do?? Just curious for future reference.
Pussy galore is a blast.
Mandy or Kendall.. hell... how about both, baby!!! MMM
I'm always down for multiple partner play/release lol

Have a nice private incall as well!
+1 on Mandi. Kaylee Blue is a beast in doubles.
Did I hear the word DOUBLES? My favorite! *swoon*
I would bet Kaylee is an awesome doubles partner. The only issue I can think of is that you would have to share her company with someone else instead of getting her all to yourself.
May I suggest Mandi May, Pussy Galore, Gigi, Dara, #Amorina#, Liv Tanner, Siggy, Kaylee Blue, Janele, and Sweet Baby Beth (new at dbls, but a fast learner) as potential dbls partners. Check with one you know and then have them recommend the second lady.

I haven't had a chance to see Vivian yet, but she seems to be a player (in all the best ways).
Thank bb. I'll be in touch ladies...
I would bet Kaylee is an awesome doubles partner. The only issue I can think of is that you would have to share her company with someone else instead of getting her all to yourself. Originally Posted by mrhappysf
It was very difficult going back and forth between her and Mandi. I wanted to please both of them. However, KB is very spontaneous in doubles. Between Mandi, KB, and I..... There was no shortage of pleasure.

I still owe KB a one on one
I'm up for it
Ladies .. PM me. Let's set up a DYNAMIC DUO for our loving gents
  • rjk61
  • 05-19-2016, 11:15 AM
You and any of the lovely ladies mentioned here.