DFK

I certainly understand it is not for everyone, but who are my ladies here that love DFKing throughout a session?
I think this is a YMMV thing.
If a guy is good at it, hell yes!!
If a guy is good at it, hell yes!! Originally Posted by TemptationTammie
Agreed. Some girls told me how some guys use too much tounge or do weird things like licking their face (weird to the provider). DFK certainly makes the session more hot and enjoyable. If I had to recommend some great DFK providers, then it would be Kaylee Blue, Mandi May, Asian Layla/Emma, etc. YMMV is a big factor. Just treat the provider right and you might get lucky. However, their reviews usually indicate if they're a LFK or DFK.
It defintely is a YMMV sort of thing. Some guys have bad breath and yes use way too much tongue. It has me thinking if they do it all the time or if they save it all for me,lol.

I would say go in with fresh breath and skills...you'll be good to go 😀
Mandi and BBB are both exceptionally good kissers. Kaylee and I have never managed to be in the same place at the same time but sooner or later I hope to be able to provide 1st hand commentary on this with her...
Plus one on Mandi for DFK enthusiasts. #Amorina#, AddisonGFE and SweetBabyBeth are also great with DFK. SBB is even better at BBBJ--win win.
AddisonGFE, Mandi May, Kendal Clarkson, BrookeBeautyBaby, Pussy Galore, and Dara -- all great kissers and just all-around great. Slave Guinevere and The Alpha if you visit San Antonio (they get here occasionally).
If a guy is good at it, hell yes!! Originally Posted by TemptationTammie
Everything is a Ymmv thing. Also known as a way to get out of providing an equal service to all.
So when your going hard at your DFK do you blank out how many dicks were in there first?
Whether they treat their mouths like the chicks that wetnap before the next appointment?
Or is sperm a delicacy?
So when your going hard at your DFK do you blank out how many dicks were in there first?
Whether they treat their mouths like the chicks that wetnap before the next appointment?
Or is sperm a delicacy? Originally Posted by submarineracer
Haha! Nice one. Do you think the same thing when you DATY?
Thank all! Good thoughts all around.
Haha! Nice one. Do you think the same thing when you DATY? Originally Posted by MaleBox
Maybe you should look at reviews before asking silly questions?
Maybe you should look at reviews before asking silly questions? Originally Posted by submarineracer
wow ... maybe a handle change is in order .. how about Mr. GrumpyPants
wow ... maybe a handle change is in order .. how about Mr. GrumpyPants Originally Posted by dodger
He's just bitter he can't enjoy DFK.
To each their own, but DFK really enhances the experience. I understand some hobbyists have issues that are very real to them - I won't downplay anyone who only gets CBJ or won't DFK due to safety/sanitary reasons (I am not in this company) but I would offer that those individuals aren't truly embracing what it is to hobby.

This little hobby of ours requires a certain "suspension of disbelief" in order for one to truly get the most out of a session...what is the point of letting go and enjoying IoP with a sexy provider if you're worried about the last client/s that were there just before you?

Answer...there isn't.