New CNN poll... Trump leads 45 to 43... Tide is turning.

What's really compelling is Trump has a 20 point lead among Independents. 49 to 29 percent. I knew they'd come around. It was just a matter of time.

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presid...llary-clinton/

(For the liberally impaired who won't accept Breitbart links...)

http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/06/_polit...election-2016/

Everything is beginning to gel now that Labor Day is over. Only 20 days to the first debate!
Then take the bet!

The Breitbart post couldn't be less journalistic, btw. Red meat for the crowd who have been dying to be in the race.

Take the bet. If you believe this poll headline, take the bet.

If you believe Trump will beat Clinton, take the bet.

Or keep calling other posters names.
Get a grip.
You're the one whose gripping.

I wouldn't be I. The least bit surprised if that poll was interpreted as a wake up call to people who think this election is getting boring.

When you look at the cross tabs, you certainly don see any tide turning. And you do see anomalies.

But I'm sure you didn't look at anything beyond the picture of HRC coughing on the Breitbart site.

Here's a good read for you and all of you Trumpites...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...ef41?section=&
Polls don't change the fact that Hillary is the most corrupt, dishonest, amoral and incompetent candidate ever.
Nope. But your constantly parroting Drumpf talking points doesn't make it true, either. It doesn't say much about her but speaks volumes about you, Trumpite!
What does it say about you, AssupLyingHack, that you support Hillary, knowing her lies and corruption, and you can't defend her on substance?
What does it say about you, AssupLyingHack, that you support Hillary, knowing her lies and corruption, and you can't defend her on substance? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Corruption? That depends on what your definition of IS is...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!

Hunker down, bunker clown. There's a commie hiding under every rock!
Are you saying Hillary is honest, AssupLiar?
The bottom line is... Trump would need to have a sizable lead in every single battleground state to win enough electoral votes. He doesn't, and he won't get them. Plus, I don't remember a single poll... ever... where the margin of error was less than 2%. Usually it's 3-5%. Any poll result showing a win with that low of a percentage is useless.
The bottom line is... Trump would need to have a sizable lead in every single battleground state to win enough electoral votes. He doesn't, and he won't get them. Plus, I don't remember a single poll... ever... where the margin of error was less than 2%. Usually it's 3-5%. Any poll result showing a win with that low of a percentage is useless. Originally Posted by RelaxationJunkie
If you don't mind, let's have the election anyway, just for shots and giggles. I know you'd rather avoid it, but why not have it?
You'd better bring your photo ID!
You'd better bring your photo ID! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
for evey poll you "claim" shows the HildeWhore leading, there's another showing Trump leading.

in reality .... this race is a dead heat right now ...... nervous yet??

ahahahaha ahahahaha you should be.
You'd better bring your photo ID! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Damn straight, AssupIllegal. As every American citizen should. Sorry, I hope you didn't find my use of the term "straight" a micro aggression. Didn't mean to insult your gay lifestyle.