Just bartered for Botox..YAH!

I know we have had this discussion about barters, but in some cases it truly works for both parties. I had an excellent date which started with bcd, and ended with Margaritas and 16 sticks in my head lol. Gotta love that!!
Hell yeah!!! Now that's a GREAT date!!!! That's one way to make a doctor visit more pleasant!!!
shit. I hope the doctor wasn't drinking margaritas before he injected you?? I'm thinking of getting juvederm.
Guess I'll get to see firsthand what Botox does.
I guess that all natural, high protein lotion I reccomended wasn't enough to keep you off the Botox....

I'm with Isis here, you might want to save the Marguaritas until after the 16 sticks...
Girl, you are too young for that crap. Give me his number. lol, Ha, Even I'm not ready for botox and I have ten years on you. I would like some laser services though. I tried to barter for a new kitchen floor the other day, but I think he thought I was kidding. SIGH!
Heidi. . . You just didn't give him an aptetitizer of what was to come if he was to bartered with you!!LOL
I know we have had this discussion about barters, but in some cases it truly works for both parties. Originally Posted by London Rayne
.... I tried to barter for a new kitchen floor the other day, but I think he thought I was kidding. SIGH! Originally Posted by heidilynnla
How do you ladies make the move to "barter"?? I mean, how do you approach the subject, what do you say, how do you work it into the conversation?? Is the person already a client??....just curious......
Very good question ED. I've always wondered since I work with the public on how ladies approach someone.
She really doesn't need it , Her skin is perfect & flawless
Oh hell yeah. After a first, pleasant experience only. It is very rare, but if it will save both of us money, it is a win win. If I were planning to do it anyway, what is the difference? I would assume many ladies don't barter, but I get a steady paycheck. This"gig" allows me to indulge. Usually works best with trade for "services" rather than materials. We both get more bang for our uck!
He drank sweet tea like a good country boy...I needed the Tequila because I don't do any numbing for it. I actually find needles quite erotic for some strange reason. Hmm.

Heidi, I smoke and own a tanning bed so I am not so young doing all that lol. He did ask if I had any friends who visit Memphis or AR who would also barter, so let me know via email if you guys go. Already gave him Sweet's info.

I did have to get the map from my doc faxed to him, so he could see what I had been doing beforehand. Some people like the brows frozen while others like that raised corner look.

Ed, if cum worked that well we would not be spending all this money or blowing for Botox ha ha. In this case he was referred by another client of mine (doctor) who told him I would be willing to do this...he just called and came over.

Things I have bartered for...2 vehicles, both Mercedes, car repairs ha ha, Cosmetic procedures, yard work lol, tile, jacuzzi, dental work like bleaching, meds, etc. Anything I spend money on anyway for instance.
How do you ladies make the move to "barter"?? I mean, how do you approach the subject, what do you say, how do you work it into the conversation?? Is the person already a client??....just curious...... Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
As London said, barter has been discussed before...the question of to barter opens a whole big can of worms.

But to the extent that you are into barter this is an example of the type that seems to cause the fewest problems. That is both parties perform on or about the same time, neither side has a future obligation to the other. The only real issue is if the guy f'ups the botox treatments, but from what I understand for someone trained to do it that is a very small risk.

Contrast this with situations where the barter isn't clean & there is risk one side will not perform or not perform satisfactorily, like "I'll do your books for a session every other month," or "If you design my website I'll give you 3 freebies..."

I do think you're a lil young for the 'tox, London. Tough to give a decent BJ if you can't make your facial muscles move the way you'd like them too....

Things I have bartered for...2 vehicles, both Mercedes, car repairs ha ha, Cosmetic procedures, yard work lol, tile, jacuzzi, dental work like bleaching, meds, etc. Anything I spend money on anyway for instance. Originally Posted by London Rayne
I would be happy to mow uh... your grass ya grass......

sixx
As London said, barter has been discussed before...the question of to barter opens a whole big can of worms.

But to the extent that you are into barter this is an example of the type that seems to cause the fewest problems. That is both parties perform on or about the same time, neither side has a future obligation to the other. The only real issue is if the guy f'ups the botox treatments, but from what I understand for someone trained to do it that is a very small risk.

Contrast this with situations where the barter isn't clean & there is risk one side will not perform or not perform satisfactorily, like "I'll do your books for a session every other month," or "If you design my website I'll give you 3 freebies..."

I do think you're a lil young for the 'tox, London. Tough to give a decent BJ if you can't make your facial muscles move the way you'd like them too.... Originally Posted by atlcomedy
Lol I don't really need my eyebrows to use my mouth. I can text and still get a cim out of em. I started Botox when I was 24...just love it!!

You do have a point on the extent of a barter. For instance, if I were to barter for a 6k boob job that would be a lot of trust on one end or the other. If he did them first, I would have to keep my word of that many dates in the future. OTOH, if I completed all the dates I would have to trust he would follow through on his end.

When I do auto, the guy keeps the title until we are clear, then we transfer it...so yes, a lot of trust being real names are exchanged. I have only done this twice and the second time all I did was a 2 hour date for it. He just wrote me a check.

Well Sixx...no grass on the water, but you can BBQ for me. Nice talking to ya sexy!!