P411 ?

As someone "new" to this hobby, I am a little confused! (yes I have lurked the board for sometime, but have not found the courage yet) I have done the SC and AMP thing, but never the provider thing. I have taken a look into the P411 site and checked out a BUNCH of hotties. However, as I look at someone I might be interested in I see I'm also SOL most of the time because it says "Basic plus 1, 2, 3 etc...

Which brings me to the ones that say "All P411 members - WITH REFERENCES" So if I become a member but yet I don't have a reference, I can't see that provider either, right? Does this not make sense or am I not understanding how that works. I look at like this. If I sign up, get verified, and become a member am I not part of that "ALL" members?

I hope this doesn't sound dumb, just looking for some help! Also, a side note my website for work has my information on it as I am the website administrator. I have no problem with someone calling me at work, checking out my companys website etc...

Any help on this would be great, and sorry in advance if this has been covered before!

Cheers
Register for P411. For your first provider, search for providers who are willing to anyone, ie, newbie friendly. Once you get your first OK, you're on your way to enjoying the company of some fine ladies!
+1 , there are lots of newbie friendly ladies in La, start posting on the local boards there and I know you will find some really nice people in that area, p411 will for sure get your foot in the door and be very helpful. , good luck and have fun
Yup, there's certainly newbie-friendly girls. They might require a tiny bit more from you information-wise, but P411 is an EXCELLENT resource.
I agree will all of the above comments. When I started the hobby last year, it was almost a total brick wall until I got my P411 membership and then I found a couple of newbie friendly ladies that gave me references and it progressed from there. Any lady worth her salt and that is someone you would want to see will want some good verifiable work info and they will do proper checks to see you are legitimate. Once you get a few reviews on this site and a few references on P411, it gets easier. There are some ladies that will still do additional checks even with P411 which is still to your and their benefit.

Good luck, stay safe and enjoy the ladies of Eccie and P411.

Thank you all for the information!
Coming in new P411 is your best bet. You will have to give up some info to join and that will put the provider at ease that do decide to see you. If you are going to dive in, it's best to be prepared. Get P411 and find a "newbie friendly" provider and then you are on your way. Be real nice to the first girls you see. They will be a big help to you going forward..................
I also have found that if you treat the ladies right and actually have an e-mail conversation with them without all the drama of hobbying, then you might put her at ease to the point of making her screening process a lot less painful. I have found that a provider's #1 method for screening is her gut feeling about a guy.
I also have found that if you treat the ladies right and actually have an e-mail conversation with them without all the drama of hobbying, then you might put her at ease to the point of making her screening process a lot less painful. I have found that a provider's #1 method for screening is her gut feeling about a guy. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
This is very true. Even though I say basic +1 on P411 I do see newbies when they contact me through email, are respectful, and let my gut guide me. I will also take the work information, especially if you can be found on the site to verify someone.
I also have found that if you treat the ladies right and actually have an e-mail conversation with them without all the drama of hobbying, then you might put her at ease to the point of making her screening process a lot less painful. I have found that a provider's #1 method for screening is her gut feeling about a guy. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
You shouldn't give inside information out like that LOL.
Exactly Cpalmson...I'm basic plus one and have on more than one occasion bypassed that if they were willing to put up with further screening & spend a little time getting to know each other through email/text/phone. All are very appreciative for your taking the time to get them "in" and "ok"d .
Coming in new P411 is your best bet. You will have to give up some info to join and that will put the provider at ease that do decide to see you. If you are going to dive in, it's best to be prepared. Get P411 and find a "newbie friendly" provider and then you are on your way. Be real nice to the first girls you see. They will be a big help to you going forward.................. Originally Posted by SOULMANIKE
Even then, that wouldn't be enough. He'd literally have to be screened twice. Once by P411 and then again by the provider. P411 alone (and then with no okay's) doesn't usually fly with most providers.

And why can't he just be nice to ALL the providers he meets?