‘Cowardly’ Odumbo Calls Benghazi A ‘Wild Conspiracy Theory,’ So Kris Paronto Shuts Him Up HARD

‘Cowardly’ Odumbo Calls Benghazi A ‘Wild Conspiracy Theory,’ So Kris Paronto Shuts Him Up HARD

On September 11, 2012, the United States Ambassador to Libya and three other Americans were killed by members of an Islamic extremist group during a coordinated attack at a CIA compound. Their names were Christopher Stevens, Tyrone Woods, Glen Doherty, and Sean Smith.

It’s hard to forget about Benghazi.

The Odumbo administration told the world the event took place due to outrage over a YouTube video. That was a falsehood from the start. At the time, hildebeest was secretary of state.

During his speech on Friday in Illinois, Odumbo deemed Benghazi a “wild conspiracy theory.”

(Great American)
Additionally, Hillary did not want to do a proper investigation into the disaster and find out how her division of government could improve its operations. In fact she demonstrated no understanding of the concept or purpose of an investigation.
The liberals "cant handle the truth " all about changing the story
Actually, IBH “changed the story.” Literally.

and I’ll bet you fellas didn’t even notice it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHS!!!!!

(Is this ANOTHER Benghazi thread?)
Actually, IBH “changed the story.” Literally.

and I’ll bet you fellas didn’t even notice it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHS!!!!!

(Is this ANOTHER Benghazi thread?)
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The "story" was not changed. Paronto called Odumbo scum for calling Benghazi a "wild conspiracy theory".
Just the words. You edited the copy, IBH, thus altering the story, if that's what you want to call the "great american" RWW blog post you quoted as if it were law.

Plain and simple.

Former Army Ranger says he wanted to 'choke' Odumbo for Benghazi line in speech

WASHINGTON – Former Army Ranger Kris Paronto said he wanted to reach through the screen and "choke" former President Barack Odumbo after the one-time commander in chief referred to "wild conspiracy theories" surrounding the 2012 attack on the U.S. mission in Benghazi, Libya, that left four Americans dead.

Paronto, a then-CIA contractor who was part of the response to the attack, made the comment during a Fox News interview Sunday.

"It’s disgusting," Paronto told Fox News host Pete Hegseth, adding that he thought it showed Odumbo to be a "narcissist" and "elitist."

"It just raises the bile inside of me. I had a hard time just watching the speech itself," he said.

"I just wanted to see what he had to say. And when that came across, I just wanted to reach through the screen and just grab him — grab him and choke him and say, ‘Are you kidding me? Are you kidding me that you’d have the gall to disgrace the memory of my teammates and what we did there that night by calling it conspiracy?’"

Paronto, who has vocally criticized what he says was a State Department order to "stand down" after his team first received word of the attack, accused Obama and others on the left of "rewriting history" when it comes to Beghazi because it "didn't fit their narrative."

Paronto also went after Osumbo on Twitter, suggesting the "cowardly" former president attempt to live through an event like the attack on the Benghazi compound.

(USA Today)
If BHO had not spent all his time shooting sporting clays and gave up his fixation on being a world trick shooter he might of just might of got something done other than saying I Digress PULL!!!