Eastern Secrets

Has anyone tried this agency??? I am in contact with them and there are a few ladies in town. The rates are a little bit less than TAE and LOL due to no GFE. I just want to ask if any of you has any experience with them before. Thank you!!!
Did not know they were in operation here in Austin. A few years ago they were in operation and I've visited them several times.
They were known as "No Name" because they insisted on no reviews. I think they have operations in Las Vegas and some other cities and have a web site, but require a pass word to enter it. If you have success, pls PM me.
Did not know they were in operation here in Austin. A few years ago they were in operation and I've visited them several times.
They were known as "No Name" because they insisted on no reviews. I think they have operations in Las Vegas and some other cities and have a web site, but require a pass word to enter it. If you have success, pls PM me.
Please leave a link
They're pretty chill. If you can get past how run down their incall, it's actually a steal if you don't mind no GFE. Some of their providers are hella hot. They're still hit or miss like an AMP, but at least you can see on their website who's available
There's a phone number mentioned in a recent ECCIE post.

Been trying to get some info on them but so far just blanks
Been trying to get some info on them but so far just blanks Originally Posted by andrenoir
I guess I'll just have to reach out to them.

Thank you, guys. Seemed like it is worth a try. I dont my the non GFE. I am just concern about the service. Gonna give it a shot soon and there will be review. Hopefully thing will go well!!!
Sounds like Vegas.....slot machines. I’ll try a dime and see what happens.
crickets
Been there twice. Both girls were gorgeous. One was just OK and the other was some awesome GFE.