Busts in the LP/Denham Springs

https://www.wafb.com/2019/05/22/arre...lor-operation/

Wonder who else is under investigation?
No doubt both have been reviewed as 20-year-olds on this site. The penises of Livingston Parish are now safe from oil being applied to them by two old women for $40.
“The owner of the boutique right next door, Silt Southern Boutique, says she's not too surprised to hear about these charges.
"Older men are usually going in there for massages and they do stay open very late, which is very weird," said XXXXXXX.” WBRZ.com

Older men? Massages? Boutique owner must be hallucinating.
Sharia Law bull shitt..... govt needs to get out of my pants !!
Oi Vey! I don't want either tugging on my junk
Are there any good places left that aren't right next to some mom and pop shop that's gonna complain and get them shut down?
I heard on the news there is an outbreak of Hep C in Livingston parish. Not sure if this has anything to do with this, but just be careful out that way.
Im surprised when each day passes without some huge lp bust of these places
The longer each one is open the less I want to visit
Im surprised when each day passes without some huge lp bust of these places
The longer each one is open the less I want to visit Originally Posted by golfnpro

Well by the time you get e visit in, the women have been run through pretty good. I don't mean like they are tired but I mean the exposure... watch where you put your stick and your mouth. Most of us DATY and kissing. breakout or not, you are paying to give her a service.
Most AMP chicks have excellent hygiene. Most. Hope the authorities were not scapegoating here.
Well by the time you get e visit in, the women have been run through pretty good. I don't mean like they are tired but I mean the exposure... watch where you put your stick and your mouth. Most of us DATY and kissing. breakout or not, you are paying to give her a service. Originally Posted by REDROBIN66
Do whatever floats your boat, but DATY at an AMP just doesn't seem very appealing. Lots of traffic through those places in one day. I often wonder how many 'stiff muscles' get rubbed down in those places in an average week.
Do whatever floats your boat, but DATY at an AMP just doesn't seem very appealing. Lots of traffic through those places in one day. I often wonder how many 'stiff muscles' get rubbed down in those places in an average week. Originally Posted by sloop3