Kim Spa in Richardson Closed

No message explaining why - number is down and the shop is empty for the past week. Anyone know why?
What about H&A? I believe they are owned by the same person.
Bummer!
H&A is active
  • Groot
  • 06-30-2019, 10:47 AM
What about H&A? I believe they are owned by the same person. Originally Posted by Night Court

Different ownership according to TDLR licenses... at least in name.

If I recall, Kim Spa has done this in the past, closed for periods of time then reopen.

Probably needed to take a quick trip back to China with the cash.
Different ownership according to TDLR licenses... at least in name.

If I recall, Kim Spa has done this in the past, closed for periods of time then reopen.

Probably needed to take a quick trip back to China with the cash. Originally Posted by Groot
That is a smart strategy to avoid forfeiture if it is an applicable situation though I personally do not think they are breaking any laws.
  • Groot
  • 06-30-2019, 12:30 PM
That is a smart strategy to avoid forfeiture if it is an applicable situation though I personally do not think they are breaking any laws. Originally Posted by friendly fred

Only tax evasion and money laundering no biggie....
I only know that the girls worked both places so I assumed it was same ownership.
  • Groot
  • 06-30-2019, 03:34 PM
I only know that the girls worked both places so I assumed it was same ownership. Originally Posted by Night Court

I bet it is too. They asked who I saw once and I mentioned the name and said it was over at your other spa... they accepted that. LOL

Using different owners on record is smart, if one gets busted the other keeps it's license, business as usual. That may be the case here... but time will tell if they reopen.
Only tax evasion and money laundering no biggie.... Originally Posted by Groot
I am not aware of any such activities though I disapprove of any lawbreaking except for prostitution and speeding.
I'm just trying to see Cindy @ Kim. Wonder where she might have went.
bump
I'm just trying to see Cindy @ Kim. Wonder where she might have went. Originally Posted by grep989

LOL wherever she wants. Wonder if she was too much eye candy and the other girls ran her off. I called the HA location, she's not there, but the girl who answered the phone sounded promising, didn't get a name.
Drove by Kim Spa yesterday, still closed.
Do you think the closings might be affecting the spa owner's business models. They sell the stores to each other, but with the increased risk of closure wouldn't that be reflected in reduced sales prices?