Email Address: NA
URL / Website: NA
Activities: Massage, TS, DT
Hair Length and Color: Up in a bun, black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: 5', 120, pretty, C cup
Recommendation: Oh Hell Yes

DW, in my opinion you have perfectly captured the essence of Vicky, my candidate for top service provider at Blue and perhaps the AMPs generally (even though I think that Perfect beats her in combining beauty and service, and of course Seven rivals her in such complete service). Little Lexi there is the perpetual also ran, but in her own way incredible and by no means someone to shake a stick at!

Thanks so much for sharing your report and kindling the fires that can only be quenched with a return visit soon!
  • Aoi
  • 07-08-2019, 03:46 PM
Vicky is like Susan and Seven. Consistently good and will get msog
Without a doubt.
  • Jtbc
  • 07-09-2019, 10:48 AM
Read Vicky allows Greek... true?
Read Vicky allows Greek... true? Originally Posted by Jtbc
She does if you put the right moves on her, like Mr. Will!

Good read. High five bro
I'll put the moves on her and rope me some Vicky this week, Purlie.
I'll put the moves on her and rope me some Vicky this week, Purlie. Originally Posted by CoolHud
Man, that would be too funny if we walked in and got a lineup, and chose our girl by lassoing her with a rope, like old Cowboys!

CoolHud, I hope your rope can lead to Greek

Who is younger and better looking, Vicky or Perfect?
Nice!
Well this Houston hobbier is so “Jelly” reading about all these DFW encounters with your populated, younger, good looking Asians that are willing to go the extra mile because they love the biz! Sure I may speak for my Houstonians living in the dry and sparse lands of AMP territory. The secrets are less sharing in the Houston AMP scene when it comes to the “extra VIP” experiences because of the back lash if such honesty is posted.

Personal opinion:
If ECCIE admins had it where more editing and personal discussion/comments could be removed after the facts/fiction is written, the whole gamut of “true” encounters would be revealed. But nah, the nazis are in charge of our freedom writing! Just combing my feathers out a little all,...calm down and enjoy your weekend troopers!!! LOL
liquid greatness