City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: n/a
URL / Website: n/a
Activities: BBJ, Shower, Massage, FS, HJ
Hair Length and Color: Mid Length / Dark Brown or Black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Thai
Physical Description: 5'6 - Very Pretty Face, Slender but not super skinny like Emma. Not Spinner Size but amazing body. She has some of the nicest MM I've seen in Dallas. Probably around DD. When you see her for the first time you will be very pleased by the way she looks.
Recommendation: Yes
She gets away with it, she is attractive, constantly looked at herself in the mirror, but she doesnt try to please like the korean ladies do.
Linda is hot!
Goof review
DD mms? Sounds incredible.
DD mms? Sounds incredible. Originally Posted by Slicedd
Defiantly one D for sure.
Wowzerrs?? Why
I gave her a wowzerrs because shes very attractive.
I've never been good at knowing the difference. They are big and perky. Works for me.
I actually noticed her looking in the mirror a lot at herself too. lol
I actually noticed her looking in the mirror a lot at herself too. lol Originally Posted by spikespiegel
I like that look/move
she does have a little GPS for sure. But she has probably the biggest melons in ampland. 100% fake
Most of Thai providers who i met are hot, i met independent providers near Luna...
They were hot twins.
Most of Thai providers who i met are hot, i met independent providers near Luna...
They were hot twins. Originally Posted by jkc7594
Do tell more. You had me at Thai and twins
Saw her recently and yes she is not as "fun" as other providers but she is pretty with a nice body. She is a good time but if you need something more engaging I'd go else where.