Name: Silver
Address and Phone: Blue Spa - 11181 Denton Dr. Ste. 110, Phone: (972) 241-2999
Address: 11181 Denton Dr
Phone: 972-241-2999
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: TS massage with a Hot a towel. Complete body shower/bath. DFK, Breast play, BBBJ, normal positions
Hair Length and Color: Long and dark black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: 5ft 5 fairly tall slim body natural B cups, slim ass
Reminded me of a younger Sarah Silverman only Korean. I am saying she resembles her not that she is an identical twin.
Recommendation: Yes
Cathlic??
no condom
  • Jtbc
  • 07-17-2019, 11:02 AM
How is her TS game? A good TA game really sets the mood up
Table Shower was a Geisha Bath like experience. No playing on the table!!
I have not yet rode hi ho Silver but like the fair review.
  • Jtbc
  • 07-18-2019, 11:39 AM
An Asian Sarah Silverman? In
nice
  • Jtbc
  • 07-19-2019, 08:46 PM
Picked silver from a lineup.. glad I did, too
no condom Originally Posted by longhard1one
I think Heartside is actually asking if Silver Catholic. He could not read that because he doesn't have access to the ros section.
I am liking what I am hearing about Silver. I was going to go see Tiana again tomorrow after church but think I might make a donation to Silver instead.
Blue does it again. Silver is a special beauty and as real as it gets. Thank you for turning us on to her, Ghostrider.
I am liking what I am hearing about Silver. I was going to go see Tiana again tomorrow after church but think I might make a donation to Silver instead. Originally Posted by RonnieReagan
Blue does it again. Silver is a special beauty and as real as it gets. Thank you for turning us on to her, Ghostrider. Originally Posted by RonnieReagan
the suspense isn't killing me, but it's bruising my sense of wonder

let's start with, did you go to Church? were you sitting in the pew trying to decide whether to donate to Silver or Tiana? did your Pastor aid in that decision? did you donate to the Church today, or did you, God forbid, raid the pass-around plate to afford your donation to your Blue girl of choice?
I did go to church, but admit that my mind wasn’t always on the service. I was thinking of another upcoming service and it distracted me. Yes, the boring young new pastor helped. I also admit that I shorted the contribution. But I figured I was doing what the Lord intended when I saw Silver.
  • Aoi
  • 07-23-2019, 08:09 AM
Silver has an amazing fbm. First time in a long time I received a shampoo and scalp massage. Just a really tender session. And very cute