Activities: FBSM
Hair Length and Color: Long Black & Gray Hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: 5’4 and 115 pounds
Recommendation: Yes
  • AP51
  • 07-17-2019, 04:10 PM
I was there the same day and got a lot more. Read my review. She sucked me off for a good 20 minutes. Maybe she was tired. Good luck next time.
I was there the same day and got a lot more. Read my review. She sucked me off for a good 20 minutes. Maybe she was tired. Good luck next time. Originally Posted by AP51

You must have made her loose a filling or knocked her dentures out
I was there the same day and got a lot more. Read my review. She sucked me off for a good 20 minutes. Maybe she was tired. Good luck next time. Originally Posted by AP51
Yea, I am definitely blaming you for the no-go. Your review was probably the reason I stopped in and did not realize you were there that day lol
It's good to see a review of a subamp provider who will suck for more than a minute or 3 before resorting to a hand job.
  • AP51
  • 07-22-2019, 10:07 AM
It's good to see a review of a subamp provider who will suck for more than a minute or 3 before resorting to a hand job. Originally Posted by junebug
She's back in business. Was there yesterday good 15 minute bbbjcimnqns. No full service said she was afraid other girl would find out but next time. Did get FIV while getting BJ made her cum when I did. Great time for an older woman but younger than me.