Poor form to go just for Massage?

Is it poor form to go to AMP just for a massage and only pay the base rate? Just want a regular massage from a hot lady. I went to a legit massage place and they tried to give me some heffer
Unless they know you they'll probably throw you out as you're acting suspiciously.
Why should they get base rate for just a massage when they can make more money with massage and more for the same amount of time?
who are you trying to fool, just a massage. There's massage envy, go there.
They don’t do like a regular massage at AMP right?
Most of the amps we all know and love, don't do "massages". And even if you asked for just a massage or body rub and tipped her accordingly, in spite of what some reviewers say here "she did a great job working the kink out of my back!" etc. the fact is, it won't be a very good massage.

Just go to a real therapist. Its cheaper, its licensed, and maybe, just maybe, if you play your cards right, you'll find the unicorn that will let you fuck her.
  • Quark
  • 07-21-2019, 12:49 PM
The guys are correct. If you want massage from a pretty lady with L1 or not, go try Nicole. https://dallas.rubratings.com/136719

Here is my review from a while back. She has an appartment in Arlington now. So shower is an option.
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2499133
Is it poor form to go to AMP just for a massage and only pay the base rate? Just want a regular massage from a hot lady. I went to a legit massage place and they tried to give me some heffer Originally Posted by Diabetes
The "base rate" is house fee. The girl get $00 from that.
You want her to give you a 30 min or 1 hr free massage?
Wouldn't that be special?
  • cosoj
  • 07-22-2019, 01:29 AM
you can get a very good body massage at many of the Foot Massage Parlors in Richardson/Plano area around Jupiter and Belt Line. They are legit (except most don't have a massage therapist license). Of course, getting a pretty woman is another story. And don't ask for hard. Their idea of hard is more like painful.
Most amps do not provide massages. They have a sign up that says they do not provide massages don't ask. Unlicensed massage are a common way LE uses to file a complaint against an amp.