Encounter: GLAMAZON ORIGINAL PENNY VISITING DALLAS!!!!!!!

Date: February 2020
Name: ORIGINAL PENNY
User ID:: NA
Phone: after screening
Email Address: arianakdream@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://twitter.com/arianajaixxx https://preferred411.com/P172257
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Galleria Area
Activities: Whole alphabet and covered, DFK,LFK, BBBJ,69,COF,k9,MIs,CFS.....etc
Hair Length and Color: Long brownish
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: I mean she still the same from here pictures even tho theyre updated, nice set of man mades, sof skin, beautiful smile and face, shaved kitty, clean and cool as fuck.
Recommendation: FUCKKKK YYYYEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!:jawd rop:
Penny is awesome - - she's as sweet as she is beautiful as she is talented - - and I have very fond memories of her.
I heard wonderful stories about her but never had the chance to meet her. Maybe this time if she stays a while longer, I hope.
Oh wow she's awesome
Now she’s a legend!
Wow...work on your english comp. Painful to read.
Wow...work on your english comp. Painful to read. Originally Posted by 4pargolf
English it’s my second language but sure I’ll work on that buddy.
In the meantime I just saw her again last night, shes doing outcalls and came to my place for an overnight, she’s leaving next week back to Vegas so catch her while you can.
Nice review. A lovely lady. Saw her last month in Vegas, like I usually do when I’m there. Never anything other than exceptional.
a - Thanks for the heads-up !! Based on your news, I made an appointment through P411 and saw her yesterday afternoon. She is as beautiful and charming as ever. Great session and what a body !! I’m so glad I was able to catch up with her while she is here. It sure saved me the cost of a trip to Vegas to see her. NC
Had an amazing time with her! She’s incredible! Kegel queen extraordinaire!
She’s leaving sometime this week just so you know if y’all can see her before she’s gone
Just saw her 3 more times, have to take her before she leaves