Name: Gracy
User ID:: 435202
Phone: After screening
Email Address: a1holidaymassage@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://eccie.net/member.php?u=435202
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: North Dallas
Activities: LFK, BBBJ, CIM (round 1), 69 (DATY & DATO), TUMA, FUMA, Rusty Trombone, MPCFS, Russian, COT (round 2), great legit massage
Hair Length and Color: Long blonde
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5'11", former body builder, body is hot as fuck, great MMs with very responsive nips as others have said. 1" long clit that lives up to the reputation.
Recommendation: Yes
Impressive list of activities.
Gracy is a great time if quality BCD is what you want. Some guys prefer a 20 something but skills are often lacking . The combination of great tits ,legendary clit and real passion can’t be beat !
LOL frickin double post !
What was the damage?
Your $$$$$ brought you and her together... THE UNIVERSE HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT!

NO $$$$$ AND NO WAY YOU ARE GOING TO EVER SEE HER!
Your $$$$$ brought you and her together... THE UNIVERSE HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT!

NO $$$$$ AND NO WAY YOU ARE GOING TO EVER SEE HER! Originally Posted by U4SinepReggin
Forgot to mention at the end, she said, "I'm glad the universe brought us together."

Just a figure of speech.
Hguy don’t feed the trolls lol. Gracy is a prime example of WALDT for some guys taste she might be a no but if you want real passion she’s a major yes. I love her body , tits and clit lol she is always a great time. I’m glad you had fun !