Once a pussy......

In like a lion, out like a pussy

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/donal...b63642b7018e91 Originally Posted by Jam3768

That took some balls to print that. I like it!
  • Old-T
  • 01-14-2021, 09:40 AM
Should be required reading in poly science 101 classes.
Great article. It describes a few guys here, guys who post on a Pussy Board, who haven't scored pussy in a decade or more. Guys who revere Trump, who grabs pussy, but put in Fosta-Sesta in an attempt to thwart this Web Site that organized to discuss pussy.
Entertaining.
Great article. It describes a few guys here, guys who post on a Pussy Board, who haven't scored pussy in a decade or more. Guys who revere Trump, who grabs pussy, but put in Fosta-Sesta in an attempt to thwart this Web Site that organized to discuss pussy. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

More fake news that it was only Republicans for this bill, that Democrats voted against it, they didn't but people like Tran so desperate to push a narrative, they don't care if what they say is false. All he had to do was a Google search before he made such a statement but do you think he was concerned with what he was saying was true or not?

SESTA was incorporated into the House version of the bill with the "Allow States and Victims to Fight Online Sex Trafficking Act" (FOSTA) and the joint proposal was known as the "FOSTA-SESTA package". On February 27, 2018, the FOSTA-SESTA package was passed in the House of Representatives with a vote of 388–25.[1] On March 21, 2018, the FOSTA-SESTA package bill passed the Senate with a vote of 97–2, with only senators Ron Wyden and Rand Paul voting against it
  • WTF
  • 01-14-2021, 12:32 PM
I hope we can all agree that FOSTA-SESTA was bullshit masquerading as social justice.

FREE DA HOES
Great article. It describes a few guys here, guys who post on a Pussy Board, who haven't scored pussy in a decade or more. Guys who revere Trump, who grabs pussy, but put in Fosta-Sesta in an attempt to thwart this Web Site that organized to discuss pussy. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Kamala Harris was one of the biggest supporters of FOSTA and spent plenty of her career prosecuting sex workers.

Have you not read any tweets by sex workers regarding Kamala Harris? They hate her.
In like a lion, out like a pussy

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/donal...b63642b7018e91 Originally Posted by Jam3768
We just need some rabies vaccines.
Kamala Harris was one of the biggest supporters of FOSTA and spent plenty of her career prosecuting sex workers.

Have you not read any tweets by sex workers regarding Kamala Harris? They hate her. Originally Posted by Kinkster90210
Apparently there weren’t enough of them to beat her.

That’s how democracy works.
How the hell does seeing a hooker equate to human trafficking?
Some bullshit.
I thought this was America?
Where are the women's rights activists?
They just want to kill babies, I guess.