State: Mississippi
Address: Briarwood
Activities: Bbbj, mish
Hair Length and Color: Long brown
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Looks just like pics
Recommendation: Yes
She looks good. I dont have premium access so I cant see ros but the yes you left must indicate that the ros was good. What about rates? Was she reasonable or did she try and stick to the crazy high ones she has listed in her add?
  • B 281
  • 09-17-2022, 11:24 AM
She looks good. I dont have premium access so I cant see ros but the yes you left must indicate that the ros was good. What about rates? Was she reasonable or did she try and stick to the crazy high ones she has listed in her add? Originally Posted by BassCat

Added private tags The Dr

Now if you spend more time want more pops or want more services than what a qv entails you should compensate her accordingly. You dont get an hr daty mpcfs ne se and any of the 100 other abbreviations for the qv rate.
  • B 281
  • 09-18-2022, 07:00 AM

Now if you spend more time want more pops or want more services than what a qv entails you should compensate her accordingly. You dont get an hr daty mpcfs ne se and any of the 100 other abbreviations for the qv rate. Originally Posted by BassCat
  • jofms
  • 09-18-2022, 02:08 PM
Wasn’t she recently blonde?
  • B 281
  • 09-18-2022, 04:07 PM
Wasn’t she recently blonde? Originally Posted by jofms
Yes she was
She is absolutely fantastic!! Ive seen her many times.
I don’t know about her I’ve reached out to her for a meeting for 2 days…. cricket’s
  • B 281
  • 09-23-2022, 06:34 AM
When I talked to her it doesn’t seem like she is very active. Apparently has some regulars that handle most of what she needs. So I guess be on the lookout for when she posts an ad. Also generally just does daytime activity.
But of course guys screw it up for the rest and have to pay her more now she raised her prices like a gps. Bet those same guys give infinite likes to any average woman in social media thinking they can get more attention from them like the simps they are.