Awww, pregnant provider in showcase!

I thought it was the cutest thing!
I know I was KILLING the mood in chat earlier but being pregnant is so beautiful! You really come into womanhood when you create another life.

(Would it be rude or weird to ask if she has an online baby registry to send a gift?)
I thought it was the cutest thing!
I know I was KILLING the mood in chat earlier but being pregnant is so beautiful! You really come into womanhood when you create another life.

(Would it be rude or weird to ask if she has an online baby registry to send a gift?) Originally Posted by BlackMistress
Less than a month and you started three threads already! Good for you... most new people usually don't jump into chat and start threads. I'll start the clock!
I always notice a pregnant woman. They have a special radiance and glow about them. very sexy to me
If they be knocked up they don't be seeing me. See ya in a year or so. I have such good grammar.
My ATF had a prominent baby bump just before she retired. Saw her twice in this condition when she came through.
Nothing more sexier than a mom to be. when the nipples start flowing milk and the sex drive kicks in and she gets hornier. I think months six to seven are best time to enjoy her. and when late 8 strikes oh the whole body becomes one firecracker.
No...I don't want to give the unborn child a concussion
I don't judge. That might be what she needs to do so she can keep her baby and provide. I would not look down o a client seeing a preggo. As long as he is gentle and feeds her sexual urges too. In this life nobody is gonna give you anything for free. I say work it girl, and stash stash stash.
In civie life, I saw a beautiful pregnant lady in the elevator once. Well, I think she was pregnant before the elevator made it's next stop.

(Would it be rude or weird to ask if she has an online baby registry to send a gift?) Originally Posted by BlackMistress

While I know you mean well, I would say that is a no-no. More than likely her registry would be listed under her real world name.
No...I don't want to give the unborn child a concussion Originally Posted by DickEmDown

I felt like I was the sexiest thing alive while I was pregnant. My mom joked that I was "too damned happy to be pregnant", and my sister said I was always glowing. All I know is I was horny as hell, lol. Some women embrace the positive side of the changes that nature bring while the creation is stirring within. When they do, it's only natural for them to feel happy, liberated, and sexually charged. As a result, they take better care of themselves by not letting the downsides of pregnancy (morning sickness, weight gain, fluctuating hormones, etc.) consume them for 9 months. They exude a certain confidence about themselves. Men find confident women who keep take care of themselves attractive whether they're pregnant or not. I don't think I could be a Provider while pregnant, though. But, to each their own.
Well there are two real good reasons to be with a preggo.

1. You know she screws.

2. You cannot be the father.
Friends of the retired Nashville provider Gemini Starr set one up and linked to it from That B-g D-g forum. I can think of several other providers who keep active gift registries.

You can always set a somewhat anonymous one in Amazon but the site's not best for things like formula, disposable diapers, etc. Target's better for those but I am not sure how confidential that could be.

If you know the lady's tastes, or know what she's compatible with, you could always email her a gift card. I sent one (Torrid) to my regular on her birthday a few days after she had her child.

I am not sure of this board's policy regarding those registries, though.
It may be a bit odd to ask about a registry if you don't really know the provider, if you know her well then I wouldn't think it to be odd...
To each their own. I personally wouldn't run up in an expectant mother unless the child was mine.