Just when you think it can't get any weirder

we find out that parts of Obamacare's website were developed by a foriegn company in Belaruse. Now they are looking for Malware from that country. Who is responsible for this absolute stupidity. This is not some dating platform, this is supposed to be the platform that will someday hold ALL of your personal information (taxes plus healthcare).

http://freebeacon.com/the-belarusian-connection/
They not only want foreigners to immigrate here and take jobs, they want to ship the jobs to foreign countries, too. Wake up, people!
  • WTF
  • 02-04-2014, 04:08 PM
I think JD and JL should move to Israel and butt fuck each others brains out.
That will certainly speed up the process... http://nationalreformsociety.blogspo...rwhelming.html
Where is Belaruse?
  • Old-T
  • 02-05-2014, 07:21 AM
Why would the code be written overseas? Because of the "free enterprise" obsession of some. Generally the RWWs.

It is wrong, and that kind of code should be written securely. We need to treat it like we do nuc codes. In house, checks and double checks. Which means expensive code. So let's quit this "low bidder" mentality, raise taxes to spend more on safe code for critical things like this.

That IS the right thing, and I suspect the wackos on both sides will find reasons to gripe about the fix.
Why would the code be written overseas? Because of the "free enterprise" obsession of some. Generally the RWWs.

It is wrong, and that kind of code should be written securely. We need to treat it like we do nuc codes. In house, checks and double checks. Which means expensive code. So let's quit this "low bidder" mentality, raise taxes to spend more on safe code for critical things like this.

That IS the right thing, and I suspect the wackos on both sides will find reasons to gripe about the fix. Originally Posted by Old-T
You are correct - we need to protect the code and pay a little extra to good people - but someone will gripe no matter what these days.

That IS the right thing, and I suspect the wackos on both sides will find reasons to gripe about the fix. Originally Posted by Old-T
Obama and Sebelius are RWWs obsessed with free enterprise? Who knew?

Now you need to stop this lying T. The RWW believe in America first. Anything that the government contracts should be made, assembled, and manned by Americans. Now why don't you correct your copy.

That lower bidder mentality? That came from Congress when the democrats ruled all. They're populists you know.